Another reason I hate BB (Aus)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
Another reason I hate BB

Not sure what really happenend........yet. But if it was an assault i would like to know why "Camilla" has not placed or been advised to place charges yet.......and why this show is still on air while there is an investigation taking place!

Big Brother

Hi fly so high!, I'm moving this to Zoo Station because it's really more of a ZS topic. Posting about a TV show in FYM is fine if you're using it purely as a jumping-off point for discussing broader social/etc. issues raised by the show, but if you're really more just looking to discuss the show itself, then ZS is a better place for it. Thanks! :)

Surely it's inherent in the format? This is a circus guys, do you really think they pick 'housemates' (I say that, but 'contestants' would be closer to the mark) based on anything but their potential to satiate the masses? These are not regular people.

I honestly don't care who assaulted who. They assaulted themselves and their own dignity as human beings the minute they signed up for this evil* program.

(*I don't mean that in a religious sense, I mean it in a humanistic sense.)

I think they should Axe the show.

And thats not because i hate it, its because really its just the same thing over and over year after year just with diffrent people...and why people bother texting in to evict people is just a waste of money!

I'd vote to have the show cancelled though...so we can get some Seinfeld re-runs at 7pm :wink:

The first was great, because it was a new and interesting idea. But anything after the second is taking it too far.

Now...this is a good idea

I wonder if the producers of Big Brothel will stop rubbing their little creepy hands together now!
Interestingly...the police say there is no reason to investigate...is it because the little skank played and giggled during and after the incident.....i am again appalled at the quality of Channel Ten's shows......for once i actually agree with the PM........BB 06....you have been nominated to be evicted....you have to go!

Back
Top Bottom