another quiz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
so, what font is everyone?

wowie! you are velvet! mysterious and seductive, you like being in charge and in control. you're the trendy popular goddess and you love every minute of attention that you get, baby.

------------------
you're a precious stone you're out on your own, you know everyone in the world but you feel alone...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

[This message has been edited by KhanadaRhodes (edited 02-19-2002).]

I'm
redensek.gif

Wowie! You are Redensek! You are techy yet cute, and pretty much all around cool. Everyone loves you! You're fun, popular, and can mold yourself to fit right in to any situation.

exciting eh? looks like its definitely right though, cos I did it twice with different options and it was still the same :p

------------------
?*~darkcloud~*?

thekids.gif

I was redensek, but changed my answers
biggrin.gif

Oh, forgot, this is what I am.

"Wowie! You are The Kids! You are very strange, aren't you? You're way out their doin' whatever juvenile thing floats your boat. Cool. "

Yeah....cool, defiantely me....
um.
!

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 02-19-2002).]

redensek.gif

Wowie! You are Redensek! You are techy yet cute, and pretty much all around cool. Everyone loves you! You're fun, popular, and can mold yourself to fit right in to any situation.

biggrin.gif

thekids.gif

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 02-19-2002).]

I'm Velvet--I didn't even know there was a Velvet font.

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

I'm Redensek TOO! At least I like the font..

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

redensek.gif

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Originally posted by cloudimani:
I'm
redensek.gif

exciting eh? looks like its definitely right though, cos I did it twice with different options and it was still the same :p

me too
smile.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

Wowie! I'm Lumos!

You're a lot of fun and pretty damn cool, and you do things your own way. You may often be in a fantasy world, but that's just fine with you! Most likely you're also a big Harry Potter fan (who isn't, right?).

tfutfu.gif

Wowie! You are Tfu Tfu! You're the odd one out, there are few places you fit in. Others don't understand you very well and tend to treat you indifferently and take you for granted. But then again, you don't really give a damn about them anyway.

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 02-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 02-19-2002).]

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

Back
Top Bottom