Another NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Hopefully this one won't mysteriously disappear like the others

its an NFL conspiracy. its a sign the saints are gonna win the super bowl.

...or just lose to the pats. yeah thats better.

And she secretly admitted to me that she did indeed have the Rams-Pats Superbowl fixed so that the feel good story of the Patriots would win.

So there we go, case closed.

groundhog.jpg

Unfortunately I'm kind of a Giants fan.
Even though they suck :angry:
I blame my ex.

So I left the thread for a while after posting I'd like to see the Bears vs Patriots in the Superbowl...

That thread is gone, did anyone say anything, or was I ignored on this post with the "ugh, I wish he'd shut up about the Bears sometime" type thought?

:wink:

Got Philk? said:
So I left the thread for a while after posting I'd like to see the Bears vs Patriots in the Superbowl...

This will work for me, only if the Pats get beat like the last time these two played!

Bears 46 - Pats 10

:applaud:

zoney! said:

This will work for me, only if the Pats get beat like the last time these two played!

Bears 46 - Pats 10

the last time these two played the pats won this year. :sexywink:

1127pat1.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
so it looks like tom coughlin might actually remain as the giants coach :giggle:

zoney! said:

Bears 46 - Pats 10

The only way this year's Bears put up 46 is if Deven Hester returns 5 punts for TD.

Hewson said:
The only way this year's Bears put up 46 is if Deven Hester returns 5 punts for TD.

vs. NY Giants W 38-20
at St. Louis W 42-27
vs. Tampa Bay W 34-31
It's possible. :grumpy:

And fine...if that's what we need is 5 punt returns, that's what we'll do!

As for Brady's Vick impression? Well, he did graduate from the University of Michigan. Where heros are born. :wink:

Right, but I don't remember really trying to run up the score on the Giants. The Saint Louis game we had our 3rd string running back in the 4th quarter, and I didn't put in the games where we desroyed teams like the 49ers or the Lions because they don't count. But we could have easily scored 49 points in that 49ers game. We had 41 in the first half.
Same applies for our first game against Seattle. When you're up 37-7, do you really need 10 more points?

That Tampa game was bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom