Another NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
The AFC Championship ends on a Tom Brady fuckup! Oh, glorious day!! :dance::happy::D

It's not as if scoring a TD from 40 yards out with :30 remaining is a gimme. You have to take some chances in that situation. Brady tried to force a pass into a tight spot, and it got picked off.

I notice most of our resident Patriots fans are nowhere to be seen...:hmm:

I count at least three of them who offered the Colts and their fans congratulations in the last ~50 posts.

Kinsa said:
Just want to say CONGRATS to U2Kitten and all the other Colts fans on the board!! I am so excited for you all to finally get to the Superbowl!! Now bring it home from Miami!!:rockon:

Thank you! :hyper: :hug: :happy:

I am so emotionally spent, I don't know what to say. I can't believe it. I went through every feeling along the way. When it finally happend, I thought I'd be screaming but I cried. What a game, they deserve so much credit for not rolling over and dying when they got down. They did it, they really did it! :rockon: They said it was the biggest comeback in AFC or NFC Championship history!

And how ironic it was Jackson who saved the game, filling in for Harper, who almost saved it last year. I was scared right up until his play. My brother was in the end zone where Addai scored the go ahead touchdown. They're still partying in the tailgate area, in the ice and snow.

I don't know what to say, but I'm sure I'll think of more later. This is awesome.

the weather in INDY is not too bad...32 degrees

speedracer said:
I count at least three of them who offered the Colts and their fans congratulations in the last ~50 posts.

Indeed. The smack talkers though are NO WHERE to be found.

Peyton had some really nice words for the Patriots...stating what we all know: how classy of an organization they are!

That was cool. We all know that they (the Pats) will be right back there in the hunt next year!

Re: the weather in INDY is not too bad...32 degrees

zoney! said:

Indeed. The smack talkers though are NO WHERE to be found.

Don't know exactly who this is meant for, but I'm here. Not everyone sticks to their PC while watching the game.

Congratulations to the Colts - that was one classic comeback. Considering how good the Patriots are when leading at the half, it was a truly impressive feat.

The Pats came out on the short end, but that was an incredible game.

Kinsa said:
Just want to say CONGRATS to U2Kitten and all the other Colts fans on the board!! I am so excited for you all to finally get to the Superbowl!! Now bring it home from Miami!!:rockon:

Da Bears are gonna kill each and everyone of them:up:

Re: Re: the weather in INDY is not too bad...32 degrees

phanan said:

Don't know exactly who this is meant for, but I'm here. Not everyone sticks to their PC while watching the game.

Probably Hewson, but he's never been anything other than gracious after a loss. Dunno what's up with the need to call people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom