Another NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne fumbles and it goes straight in the air and he catches it....insane....well, even if the Pats recovered it, the Colts would have gotten it back due to the personal foul, but still.....WHAT A GAME.

It's not always bad to be in last place. Here's some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we're still dear friends!

mcbrayer_jack.jpg

LemonMacPhisto said:
It's not always bad to be in last place. Here's some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we're still dear friends!

mcbrayer_jack.jpg

I have a feeling that within 5 years, we'll all either be working for him, or dead by his hand.

Wow, Colts score...but time left on the clock....

1:00 for Brady to work with.

For once...a DB does the right thing...just goes down.......smart.....sorry to the Pats fans, but what a game....and congrats to Peyton, he and Dungy and Harrison deserve this......

Good for the Colts to finally make it to the big game.

I hope the Superbowl is as good as this game.

you can say it now, folks...

PAYTON MANNING IS GOING TO DISNEY.... err... TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

amazing game...

still... it SUCKS that it's not Saints/Colts...

ah... whatever... I'm not even american :D

No spoken words said:
For once...a DB does the right thing...just goes down.......smart.....sorry to the Pats fans, but what a game....and congrats to Peyton, he and Dungy and Harrison deserve this......

Well, it's because he went to a good school. Yeah, go check it. I'm sure Tom Brady thought the same thing. In his head were the words, "At least I made a UofM player look good..."

Yup, So Manning makes it to the big game...only to look silly vs. the Bears. ;) Kidding. Should be a good game!

StlElevation said:
wow is all i have to say

HA!

All i have to say is I am so glad all of the Pats fans talked yankee fan trash for so long!

My turn:

How about that Brady magic....in A DOME!!!!

And how about that "over-rated" Manning who chokes everytime!

EAT IT FOLKS!

:wink:

pepokiss said:
you can say it now, folks...

PAYTON MANNING IS GOING TO DISNEY.... err... TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

amazing game...

still... it SUCKS that it's not Saints/Colts...

ah... whatever... I'm not even american :D

YEP! I was hoping for the saints/colts too! The Colts so deserve this one! WHAT A GREAT, EXCITING NAIL BITING GAME! Both teams played very well! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom