"Another circlejerk Random I f*cked Lance's Mom in the brownie Movie discussion"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name 4 Tarantino movies besides Basterds. Jackie B, Pulp, Reservoir Dogs, and Kill Bill Vol. 1. Easy money.

Oh, Danny boy. It's a shame that Albert Finney hasn't worked with them since. What a badass.

Name 4 Tarantino movies besides Basterds. Jackie B, Pulp, Reservoir Dogs, and Kill Bill Vol. 1. Easy money.

Oh boy, that was a tough one. Shame about the cropped picture. I would have walked out.

Also, thoughts on that Scott Pilgrim pic? Yeah, me neither. It's too fucking crazy-ridiculous for words.

Had to raise your had first though. That's the tough part in a packed theater full of maybe some other nerds. I would've walked out, too, but the poster held me back.

I... uh... yeah, I can't imagine how it'll look in Wright Vision either. Damn.

Lance, you have a mission. Put Nic Cage's face on a tuccirape pic and submit to here: http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/

Scott Pilgrim is going to kick all kinds of ass. The only benefit from Wright working without Pegg/Frost is that this year we'll be getting 2 films from that trio.

SuperBowl Movie Spots:

Shutter Island, Iron Man 2, The Last Airbender
and one spot each from Universal and Disney.

Articles make it sound like Paramount's going all out, but Viacom owns both Paramount and CBS, the network that the Super Bowl is on this year, so its kind of free advertisment (although in a way it costs them just as much, because someone else would have paid them $9m for those 90 seconds).

zz14f357dc.jpg

The fuckin' sword is ON FIRE.

Anyone see Sicy's Heroes & Villains thread and have the initial reaction "holy shit, YLB finally got his shit together"?

Says the guy who shrugged it off when I mentioned doing it a few months back.

Do you really want to give it a go?

Also, this poster will be hanging on a wall soon, too:

EXY8D00Z.jpg

Gah.

Says the guy who shrugged it off when I mentioned doing it a few months back.

Do you really want to give it a go?

Also, this poster will be hanging on a wall soon, too:

EXY8D00Z.jpg

Gah.

I was never really excited about it, to be honest.

And speaking of posters, I just bought this for $15 on eBay:

reds_ver2.jpg

Gotta FRAME that shit.

As cool of an idea as it is, I feel it'd get as tedious and drawn out as those Artist Survivor threads in B&C. List submission threads are more effective anyway.

THE FASS! working with THE BERGH!

Sweet. Guy's also working with THE CRON! this year.

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Fassbender to Join Steven Soderbergh's Knockout | Movieline

Okay, THE FASS! really wants to make a run at being one of my favorite working actors. Good for him.

Also, Gina Carano. :drool:

Anyone hear anything about this film?

The American (2010)

The American
Directed by Anton Corbijn :drool:
Starring George Cloony

Only seen a picture of Clooney holding a sniper. I'm sold.

So Rashomon was the tits. Apparently there was an overlap with another Japanese Film course, so some films have been changed. Thanks for the feedback earlier, fellas. The major ones like Ikiru, Tokyo Story, Akira, and Mononoke have stayed the same.

Whether or not it's being screened, make a point of seeing Hirokazu Koreeda's Maboroshi no hikari (called Maborosi on the R1 DVD). Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom