Another Bruce Thread....Get Your VCRs Ready People

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG APRIL!

THAT IS SO PERFECT!

Mona and I are going to tour Asbury park this weekend!!! We already have all the bruce landmarks mapped out...It will be neat to see what he visits!

SHIBBY!

I was JUST about to start this thread. Two of my fav guys, Matt Lauer and Bruce....... :love: I'm so excited. This'll be research fer my pilgrimage this weekend!

And don't forget the VMA on MTV tomorrow night

Hopefully, Bruce and the E-Street band will be on first so we don't have to subject ourselves to the rest of the show :yuck:

MonaVox and Fish! Sounds like a great trip! Have a great time! :dance:

jezebel said:

Hopefully, Bruce and the E-Street band will be on first so we don't have to subject ourselves to the rest of the show :yuck:

:tongue:
tanks

also..... just wanna see Bruce and Sheryl on the VMAs....none of the other ppl :mad:

mona, make a pit stop in detroit first, willya? ;)

jezebel said:

I heard from the Stone Pony board that they will be first, opening the show with "The Rising" in a "secret location". Also, I heard their timeslot is somewhere around 13 minutes.

Excited for tonight, tomorrow night, and Friday! All Bruce all the time! :D

C'mon guys, we need you over in the Suggestion forum for what we're gonna name the Bruce forum! So go over there and vote! :)

Re: mona, make a pit stop in detroit first, willya? ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I heard from the Stone Pony board that they will be first, opening the show with "The Rising" in a "secret location". Also, I heard their timeslot is somewhere around 13 minutes.

Excited for tonight, tomorrow night, and Friday! All Bruce all the time! :D

C'mon guys, we need you over in the Suggestion forum for what we're gonna name the Bruce forum! So go over there and vote! :)

april, didn't you like my idea???

are you on the SPL board? Aren't those people hilarious? :laugh:

well, we didn't get our own forum, but this is just as cool!

jezebel said:

are you on the SPL board? Aren't those people hilarious? :laugh:

Yep. :) They're awesome, as a matter of fact one of the people on there was behind us at the show a few weeks ago! Small world, eh?

PS-I will still be posting the setlists from the "Little Steven's Underground Garage" program in here, maybe all in one recurring thread like the PLEBA stories. The show is really kickass, and hopefully if you guys haven't heard it by now seeing some sets will inspire you to find it! :)

Just got done watching this :) Didn't learn a lot I didn't already know, but nice fer Bruce to get some publicity......AND I'M SO EXCITED I'm gonna BE THERE this weekend!

THIS IS IN AN ANTIQUE STORE!!!!!!

1ylflame.gif

Re: THIS IS IN AN ANTIQUE STORE!!!!!!

MonaVox said:

He's got the greatest laugh, doesn't he? :laugh:

The quiet crowd at the end, haha.

:wave: <----Bruce: "Helloooo, scream or something, I'm Bruce Springsteen and people have been attacking me all day"

Ok, I'm giddy, I have to hitchhike to St Louis or something....damn, I've got like less than an hour. DAMN!!!

BROOOOCE was laughing at EVERYTHING. We wanna go to the Be Gallery. It looks cool :)

BRUCE: :lol:

MATT LAUER: So...I like to eat lunch.

BRUCE: :laugh:

MATT: MAN Asbury Park is in bad shape

BRUCE: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom