Annie Lennox' Love Song For A Vampire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Gorgeous song from Bram Stoker's Dracula soundtrack that I watched the video for on youtube the other day, after several years!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uaARZQhEs5Q

So underrated cos it's not on any of her albums, it's not on itunes... She doesn't even have a hits package where this rightfully belongs. I love a handful of songs of her debut, Diva and want to get more of her material but she hasn't exactly released much material over the last 15 or so years of her career. AllMusic thinks Bare is her best album and I know she has a new one out. I might get one of those. :hmm:

Annie Lennox :drool: :drool:

Saw her & Sting on tour together a couple of years ago & they actually performed a song together. I have no idea what the name of it was, but so help me - those two should seriously consider recording together. It was sublime. :heart:

I forgot how much I loved this song until this thread came up and I clicked on the link, Zootles! It had been a good seven or eight years since I've heard it. :love:

I still have the Bram Stoker's Dracula soundtrack somewhere - I have to find it and upload to the computer immediately.

Annie Lennox has such a gorgeous voice. :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I forgot how much I loved this song until this thread came up and I clicked on the link, Zootles! It had been a good seven or eight years since I've heard it. :love:

:applaud:

It is such a beautiful song and I was beginning to think this thread was gonna sink to page 2 but I'm glad you guys posted! And I'm glad you relived it after so many years. Yay! :yippie:

I love the song, too! I also know a couple of other people who like it. Its amazing how many people know it and like it after all these years.

Today's the first time I ever heard this song, thanks for the link. Wow...yeah, that song is very pretty. I liked it :). Annie has an absolutely beautiful voice-she's one of those people you refer to when talking about someone "singing the phone book and making it sound great". The video was pretty cool, too, sorta gothic and dark and weird.

Thanks again for sharing that, good stuff.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom