Anna Nicole Smith's 20 Year Old son Dies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
They're saying that he was murdered. How? I don't know. But it's so crazy and we won't find out until October 23rd.

I haven't heard anything remotely close to that statement :confused:

me neither - I just watched some of Entertainment Tonight. They were talking with the guy who might be the father of the newborn baby girl, and will have more on Monday's show

They did say Anna is flying in her own person to perform a 2nd autopsy in the next week.

Carek1230 said:
I heard on TV tonite about the 3rd person in the room and that it was the attorney Stern. It's all very sketchy to me. Why did she give birth in the Bahamas? Did she go there for a reason? Ana and her son were so close and she and her life just seems so strange, would he have been the baby's daddy? Hmmmmm.....

Are you saying you think her son may have been the father of her new baby???

This whole thing is just bizarro.

I don't think so :crazy:

There was a guy on Entertainment Tonight that was her boyfriend at one time (maybe her last one) and could possibly have been the father of the child. They are making you wait til Monday's show to 'reveal' more, but who knows - they just want to keep you watching :|

She is bizarre, the whole story is bizarre, her relationship with her son was just really waaayyyyyy too close if you ask me, so yea we'll just have to wait for all the overly sensationalized reports on TV and see what turns this crazy story has in store. It's all so sad though.

Carek1230 said:
She is bizarre, the whole story is bizarre, her relationship with her son was just really waaayyyyyy too close if you ask me, so yea we'll just have to wait for all the overly sensationalized reports on TV and see what turns this crazy story has in store. It's all so sad though.

How was their relationship way to close?

Did you watch the reality TV series? To me, it seemed her relationship with her son and the people she surrounded herself with were beyond the "norm". Of course it is not something I have experienced and I have an only child, a 20 year old son...but as a mother albeit a single mother, I can relate to the mother-son relationship. There were some things that child saw and experienced that I just don't feel were appropriate. Ana treated the relationship it seemed like they were friends/pals/buddies and not so much mother-son which is not always right in raising a child.

I'm sitting patiently waiting to see how this all pans out.

Carek1230 said:
Did you watch the reality TV series? To me, it seemed her relationship with her son and the people she surrounded herself with were beyond the "norm". Of course it is not something I have experienced and I have an only child, a 20 year old son...but as a mother albeit a single mother, I can relate to the mother-son relationship. There were some things that child saw and experienced that I just don't feel were appropriate. Ana treated the relationship it seemed like they were friends/pals/buddies and not so much mother-son which is not always right in raising a child.

I'm sitting patiently waiting to see how this all pans out.

That's true. But to me from that show, it seemed like she only surrounded herself with a few key people: her son, her attorney, and her assistant. A bit different than most people's relationships yeah, and maybe a little less stable at past times too, but it never seemed any less caring. And who are we to judge it anyways. We're only people looking in from tv sets.

It's a devastating time for her and those that were close to them and hopefully she'll eventually be able to find peace.

I didn't hear anything about "murder" either. I think it's still unknown....we could be waiting a while.

I don't know the first thing about autopsies, is it possible to perform multiple autopsies and still not know the reason for death.

Wait, I know a morgue guy, I'll ask him. I'll come back with his answer.

tmz.com

The independent medical examiner hired by Anna Nicole Smith to look into her son Daniel's death said yesterday that he could not determine exactly what killed the young man, but ruled out several natural causes such as heart disease, stroke, or a "congenital anomaly," and added that foul play was probably not involved. However, TMZ has been told by authorities that the cause of death has been known definitively for more than a week.

"I don't find anything that would cause me to believe there is something in terms of some traumatic injury that was inflicted, or somebody having done something to him in some cryptic manner that could not be observed," said Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist who consulted on the deaths of Elvis Presley and Jon Benet Ramsey.

Wecht told reporters that he had ordered Daniel Smith's medical records from the United States and that he had ordered more tests that could take weeks to complete; what's more, he has sent samples to a lab in the US for testing, including toxicology tests. The toxicology report from Bahamian officials is due this week, and an inquest into Daniel Smith's death will begin October 23.

I read this on Gawker- they are jumping to a conclusion to speculate that Anna Nicole is herself involved in selling the photos (but that's gawker's style). You can see them on www.gawker.com if you wish, I wouldn't post them. The ones with Daniel are just heartbreaking obviously

"As first reported on Friday afternoon, Getty Images sent an email out to celebrity weekly editors hawking photos of Anna Nicole Smith, her newborn daughter, and her son, Daniel. The pictures were taken in the Bahamian hospital where, the next day, Daniel was found mysteriously dead. For an initial asking price of $200K, Getty would provide a handful of the tender! heartbreaking! tragic! images, the only caveat being that the buyer had to refrain from running the photos with any sort of negative press -- which may be easier said than done if and when toxicology reports are released.

By the day's end, In Touch had supposedly bought the photos for well over $300K ($375K was the number we'd heard tossed around). But the real question: who made the profit? Did Getty happen to have a photographer covering the Bahamian hospital beat? Or did someone from Anna Nicole's camp hand over the family Powershot for a last-minute profit to be brokered by Getty? And if so, is Anna Nicole really sick, or really smart?"

Numb1075 said:
I didn't hear anything about "murder" either. I think it's still unknown....we could be waiting a while.

I don't know the first thing about autopsies, is it possible to perform multiple autopsies and still not know the reason for death.

Wait, I know a morgue guy, I'll ask him. I'll come back with his answer.

After speaking w/ a friend who does autopsies for a living:

He says that albeit rare, it is possible to perform an autopsy and find no cause of death. If someone does 5 autopsies a day, it's certainly possible that something can be missed due to human error. Also, the first autopsy was done in the Bahamas which does not have the highest technology or sometime the most highly trained personel. Take it for what it's worth.

Say it ain't so! It appears that the last photos of Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel Smith at her hospital bedside that have been sold via Getty Images actually belonged to Anna herself! This means that she is the party receiving the proceeds of sales of the images. According to the New York Daily News, Anna will be making $600,000 from the photos of herself, son Daniel and daughter Hannah Rose. Beating out People who only offered $350,000, In Touch magazine received the print exclusive in exchange for $400,000 while "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" bought their television exclusive for $250,000.

Word is that some of the proceeds will be used for a memorial for Daniel. That's a heck of a memorial. It has also been rumored that Anna wanted the photos released to show people that her son did not seem depressed or suicidal, since assumptions have been made as such.

A spokeswoman for In Touch told the Daily News, "There is an incredible amount of emotion attached to this story and the photos, and our story will be a tribute to Daniel's life as a well as a celebration of it." That's a very nice thought but the whole thing just smacks of tackiness to me. If I suffered such a loss, I doubt the last thing on my mind would be to sell something. Then again, Anna also profited from her pregnancy, so why am I surprised?

Even the alleged baby daddy, Larry Birkhead, is profiting from this tragedy. According to the Daily News, he is making a two-part appearance on Entertainment Tonight.

Oooohhhhh this is horrible to share these pics with the general public ESPECIALLY taking money for them!! Horrible! Anna should be adamant and stay strong that there is nothing to hide and that her son was fine, why should she feel the need to prove he looked a certain way or acted a certain way?

I'm sorry, but Anna Nicole Smith has always seemed like an attention deprived, money hungry skank.

This doesn't shock me at all. Look at her track record: She's appeared in soft-p0rn on cable tv on the Cinemax channel (those late late night adult shows), she uses her body to sell any product put in front of her, is a former stripper, married an old old old billionaire (out of love I'm sure), had a dumb reality show.....the list goes on and on. She's not exactly a person w/ a high moral fiber.

I read about her selling the pictures in the paper today and my first thought was, she's making money from this tragedy? I can't pretend to know what's she going through or why she felt that this was a good decision, just seems wrong given what happened to her son (whatever did happen). I thought it was better that she was staying out of the spotlight right now while she deals with his death privately. But given her past, sounds like she'd rather turn her son into a headline than to honor his life.

Numb1075 said:
This doesn't shock me at all. Look at her track record: She's appeared in soft-p0rn on cable tv on the Cinemax channel (those late late night adult shows), she uses her body to sell any product put in front of her, is a former stripper, married an old old old billionaire (out of love I'm sure), had a dumb reality show.....the list goes on and on. She's not exactly a person w/ a high moral fiber.

:up: Like I said, she seems like a money hungry attention whore! Why doesn't she keep the entire thing private, who cares what happened to her son, and focus on being a new mother and nurturing this new child she just brought into the world.

Carek1230 said:

:up: Like I said, she seems like a money hungry attention whore! Why doesn't she keep the entire thing private, who cares what happened to her son, and focus on being a new mother and nurturing this new child she just brought into the world.

Because that would be the normal healthy thing to do.

E! News learned exclusively Wednesday that the first of three toxicology tests performed on Smith's son, Daniel, turned up no traces of illegal substances in his bloodstream.

Anna Nicole's attorney and confidante, Howard K. Stern, said that, as expected, doctors found the antidepressant Lexapro and sleeping medication Ambien in Daniel's system but not at levels that could have caused his sudden death Sept. 10 at age 20.

The first toxicology report was based on blood drawn at the hospital in the Bahamas where Daniel died while visiting his mom, who had given birth to a baby girl three days earlier, Stern told E! News. The reality TV star is still waiting for the results of tox screens from each of the two autopsies performed on Daniel's body. Both autopsies ruled out various natural causes of death (heart disease, stroke, birth defect, etc.) but did not lead to a definitive answer.

Bahamian officials finally issued a death certificate Wednesday and released Daniel's body to Anna Nicole, who has been so devastated by the loss of her son that she suffered memory loss shortly after it happened, requiring Stern to break the news to her a second time. Another of Anna Nicole's lawyers, Michael Scott, has since said the TrimSpa spokesmodel is doing much better and was hoping for more information from the various tests being conducted.

Meanwhile, David Giancola, the director of the sci-fi film Anna Nicole recently starred in, Illegal Aliens, told E! News that Daniel Smith, who worked as an apprentice on the movie, had been hospitalized off and on in August to be treated for an elevated heart rate. Giancola said that Daniel lost nearly 30 pounds during that time and suffered from constant stomach pain.

hmmmm.....that is interesting. Do those prescirbed drugs have any history of complaints asscoiated w/ increased heart rate or stomach pains?

According to Webmd, Lexapro can be associated with very rapid heartbeat-but that is considered a rare side effect. Ambien can be a very dangerous drug, I know someone who used to take it and it really messed them up physically and mentally. They were addicted to it too.

Allegedly there were heart problems in Anna Nicole's family-she had a very young cousin who died of a stroke. Very young people can have heart conditions that are never diagnosed. I just wish he had seen a doctor when he had those symptoms and when he lost 30 lbs. Maybe he did but it doesn't seem likely.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Very young people can have heart conditions that are never diagnosed. I just wish he had seen a doctor when he had those symptoms and when he lost 30 lbs. Maybe he did but it doesn't seem likely.

my son had a heart condition that went undetected while in utero by some very modern/expensive tests. It turns out he had a hole in a very rare place that most doctors would miss.

So, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom