Anna Nicole Smith's 20 Year Old son Dies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doozer61 said:
umm, you don't have the count the posts, you can clicky on the little thingy and it lists who has posted and how many times. just fyi. :D

:ohmy:

Cool! I didn't know you could do that. I'm kinda embarrassed to even admit I'm reading this thread, but since I am I'd love to know -- what little thingie do you click to find out this info? :shifty:

Thanks! :)

Before you open the thread, there's a column that states 'replies' and 'views'. Click on the 'replies' number and voila!

Lila64 said:
Before you open the thread, there's a column that states 'replies' and 'views'. Click on the 'replies' number and voila!

Wow! :ohmy: Thanks! That made me entirely too happy -- I really need to get some sleep!

I never knew that existed. I'm gonna start clicking on more stuff just to see if it does anything. :D

It's good to learn something new every day and I never knew that. Regardless, I don't need to click a button or count who has posted or who has posted the most, the least, etc. Some people care about these things I guess. :shrug:

Carek1230 said:

:lmao: YOU actually wasted your time to count the number of posts per author in this thread, or is it you just have a beef with me personally?

Doesn't bother me one bit.

Why would you care about the next court date?

:rolleyes: WHATEVER! :rolleyes:

Wow, you really told me, huh. :|

Yawn. I don't have a beef with you personally. I just don't like people who put others down to make themselves feel better. There is no reason to get nasty in this thread. Why you feel the need to personally attack Anna Nicole Smith is beyond me.

Why would you ask why I care about the next court date? Shouldn't the fact that I read this thread give you the answer? :huh:

Moving on. . .

FYI I simply make comments, not to make myself feel better, I don't need to do that, I'm quite fine with myself and who I am.

I wasn't the one to point out comments, post counts, to 2nd guess or assume what anyone said in here.

Moving right along is the proper thing to do.

NASSAU, Bahamas - Anna Nicole Smith has been hospitalized with pneumonia at the same medical center where her 20-year-old son died under mysterious circumstances in September, an attorney for the reality TV star said Tuesday.

Smith, whose son died while visiting her in the hospital three days after she gave birth to daughter Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, was being treated at Doctors Hospital in Nassau, attorney Wayne Munroe said.

"She has a slight case of pneumonia," Munroe told The Associated Press. "We've had a sudden change of weather here due to a cold snap."

The attorney said the hospitalization was most likely just a precaution since Smith, 38, had recently given birth.

"I didn't gather it was anything serious," he said.

Munroe said Smith, who moved to the Bahamas during her pregnancy, has filed a lawsuit as part of a dispute with a South Carolina developer over the ownership of a waterfront mansion where she has been secluded since her son's death.

Smith's ownership of the home, which her lawyer says she bought in July for $900,000, is the basis of her claim to residency in the Bahamas. In her lawsuit, Smith asks the court to recognize her purchase and reject a claim by the developer, G. Ben Thompson.

Thompson did not immediately respond to a message left Tuesday seeking comment.

Smith's son, Daniel, died in her room at Doctors Hospital, the only private medical center in Nassau. A private examiner said the cause was a lethal combination of methadone and antidepressants.

The results of official toxicology tests and a police investigation into his death have not been released.

Dannielynn, almost 2 months old, is the subject of two paternity lawsuits filed by Larry Birkhead, who claims he is the infant's father.

Birkhead initially filed a lawsuit demanding Smith and the child come to California to establish paternity through DNA tests. A hearing is set for Nov. 8.

A second lawsuit was filed by Birkhead in the Bahamas last week alleging Smith and her current companion, Howard K. Stern, had committed fraud and conspiracy.

Meanwhile, Ron Rule, a lawyer for Smith, said allegations that Dannielynn's hair may have been dyed to make it appear that Stern is the child's father, were ridiculous.

Debri Opri, an attorney for Birkhead, said Monday that Birkhead had seen the infant with dark hair in leaked snippets of a TV interview of Smith, who usually sports platinum blond locks.

Stern appears to have naturally black hair. Birkhead frosts the tips of his sandy blond hair.

:eyebrow: Poor baby! I really hope this all gets sorted before she's old enough to understand. Who cares what color Danni's hair is? I was born with black hair, it fell out after a few weeks, and for 8 years I was bleach-blonde, even though both my parents have brown hair. Baby's hair can fall out and change color, and even so it's ridiculously inappropriate to accuse Anna of dying the baby's hair. Yeah, she is strange and I wouldn't put it past her, but usually when a newborn is concerned, I'll give the mother the benefit of the doubt.

Liesje said:
:eyebrow: Poor baby! I really hope this all gets sorted before she's old enough to understand. Who cares what color Danni's hair is? I was born with black hair, it fell out after a few weeks, and for 8 years I was bleach-blonde, even though both my parents have brown hair. Baby's hair can fall out and change color, and even so it's ridiculously inappropriate to accuse Anna of dying the baby's hair. Yeah, she is strange and I wouldn't put it past her, but usually when a newborn is concerned, I'll give the mother the benefit of the doubt.

I had such light blond hair when I was a little kid that people were sure I was adopted. :lol:

Would anyone really dye the hair of a newborn? I don't think so, and would hope that not even Ana Nicole would even think of doign this! On the other hand, does anyone besides her hairdresser really know the natural color of Ana's hair? It is also true that the baby's hair as it is now will definitely change.

Anna Nicole Smith lost her appeal -- this time with the power company. TMZ has learned that the former Playboy playmate is living in the dark again -- and this time there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

As we first reported; last Monday, Ben Thompson, her former fling who owns the home, turned off the power after Anna refused to pay for staying there. Anna's lawyers went ballistic and the power company gave her a reprieve. But Ben meant business and the lights are now officially off.

We're told Anna is still inside the house, and it worked to her benefit. Get this. The police showed up yesterday to serve her with a second eviction notice -- and couldn't get in because the electric gate wouldn't budge!

from TMZ.com

We're told that law enforcement officials will make a major announcement about the investigation by December 15.

We already have a thread about Anna Nicole Smith's death. To keep that separate from the death of her son, I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom