Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #106
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy

Best. Post. EVER.
When he posted that he was thinking of the radio host Howard Stern. That's not who it is, it's her lawyer friend with the same name and he's not all that rich.

Old 02-08-2007, 09:58 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem

And that's a heart breaking thing to see anyone go through.
Yes it is. And even more so to see how everyone made fun of her when she was hurting.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:15 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

When he posted that he was thinking of the radio host Howard Stern. That's not who it is, it's her lawyer friend with the same name and he's not all that rich.
I think the only difference in name is the letter K for a middle name.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #109
ONE
love, blood, life

Everyone who is making snide comments just remember: She was someones somebody. To her daughter, she was her whole world.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #110
War Child

Local Time: 05:45 AM
I really feel sorry for the baby. I hope the baby is taken care of. It's sad that she died.... I'm still stunned....
Old 02-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #111
Refugee

Local Time: 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
Everyone who is making snide comments just remember: She was someones somebody. To her daughter, she was her whole world.

It's just so sad. I feel for her poor daughter. That baby has no clue that she has lost her mother today and that just makes me so sad for her.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:55 PM   #112
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 01:45 AM
I feel sad...

she was a trainwreck, but she was funny, and she suffered a lot for her son...

and now her daughter will suffer too

and with all the theories and reasons why... I already hate that Howard K Stern guy
Old 02-09-2007, 12:10 AM   #113
Acrobat

Local Time: 10:45 PM
JCoster, I agree with you totally. She was a somebody to someone and especially to her daughter.
This is all just heartbreaking.
For some reason I loved Anna Nicole a lot. My whole family did. She was a free spirit who achieved her dream and was herself, warts and all.
She was a very good mother despite her hardships as a single parent, as it is obvious, not just in her reality show, but from past interviews and specials, Anna ALWAYS had her son right next to her. She was absolutely devastated by his death.

Something is really bothering me about her death. As much as I am sad, and I did cry a little bit today, I am very very angry.
Her son died "suddenly" of a lethal mixture of Methadone, Lexapro, and Zoloft. That death was questioned by Anna, which is why she hired a different doctor to do the autopsy. Wouldn't it have been easy to slip Daniel this little cocktail of drugs? Especially if it was from someone you trusted?
Anna Nicole did not publicly acknowledge that her son had serious depression issues before his death nor after. And it never struck me that he had serious depression issues, to be taking something like lexapro. Seemed too easy that "someone" fixed the diagnoses and then "convieniently" slipped him a little "fixer upper"....
Not more than five months later, another mystery death of Anna "suddenly" dying. I don't buy it! The doctor gave four causes of death and said it could be cardiovascular failure or dysrythmia.
HELLO, she just gave birth FIVE months ago! Anyone here have a baby?
What do they do? They check your physical health regularly. ANY health problem would soon be brought to the surface either during her pregnancy, or shortly after.
She was perfectly healthy. So rule out all natural death.

And why would Anna Nicole schedule a litigation court date for J. Howard's money and then kill herself?
It doesn't make sense people. This was not a natural death, nor a suicide.
The whole marrying Howard K. Stern, and then the baby's paternity fight doesn't sit well with me either. Keep in mind that even if Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's biological father, Howard K. Stern is named on the Birth Certificate, so he is legally entitled to the child's entity. And if Anna gets the estate of J. Howard Marshall's estate, it'll go to little baby Dannielynn, and the 'father', Howard K. Stern. And we think that the marriage is not legally binding, yet we're dealing with a lawyer here, all it takes is for one little tiny signature that he could have easily coerced a "very drugged" Anna to sign....
I guess we will know in due time. (Pushes FAST FORWARD button on life)

I will miss these two beautiful people. She was such a good mother. As well as such a buoyant and beautiful person, I always enjoyed her presence on the screen. Always.

Rest in peace, Anna and Daniel, love you guys. You deserve some respect and peace right now.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #114
Refugee

Local Time: 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
To her daughter, she was her whole world.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:31 AM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:45 AM
She was only 39.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:28 AM   #116
Blue Crack Addict

What a sad chapter to this unfortunately sure to be continuing saga.
In the last 8 months, her "step son", E Pierce Marshall who was battling her for the estate of her ex husband died, then her son died and now she has died.
Wealth can come with a curse sometimes.

I hope life works out for that baby girl...but I have my doubts because of the fact that she'll be heir to so much money, and there'll be a lot of people who'll look to take advantage of her.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:18 AM   #117
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I'm sure Anna Nicole loved her children, but maybe she should've taken better care of her self.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:38 AM   #118
Blue Crack Addict

Well sometimes people struggle with inner personal demons that we know nothing about, and sometimes those take over their lives even in spite of all best efforts to take better care and change and overcome. I think she was probably just a person who was struggling with all of those and lately obviously an incredible tragedy of losing her son. What good does it do now to question the care she took of herself?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #119
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:45 PM
RIP Anna.

and please tell Rosie to shut up!!!!
http://video.accesshollywood.com/player.html?dlid=61516 (Hours before Anna died)
Old 02-09-2007, 11:33 AM   #120
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
(Hours before Anna died)
Well, who wasn't saying that before she died? Hell there are even people saying things like that after she died.