Anna Nicole Smith Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:

I hadn't seen that. Hopefully the owner will keep to his word and not sell the stuff to the tabloids. :slant:

He was on ET again last night. According to him, she had asked him to do it if anything happened to her. She was afraid someone might sell it for profit. I think he even said she was afraid Howard might do that! The stuff is in boxes at the police station in Myrtle Beach, SC (where the guy lives)

About her underfeeding the baby so it would be 'sexy', if that's true, that is an upsetting disgrace and it makes me lose respect for her. She's only a baby! Would she have starved her daughter all her life, made her anorexic? She had many years to go before she had to worry about being 'sexy.' Just awful:|

I can't believe that people actually believe that Smith underfed her daughter. If this alleged nanny gave a shit, she would've reported it to the authorities immediately. It's pretty sad that all of these people are stepping "forward" now that Smith is dead and is unable to respond to these allegations. Saying that Smith's life is a trainwreck is oversimplifying it. Smith is just another victim of celebrity. Celebrity goobles you up and spits you out. She ain't the first and she won't be the last. More than likely, we'll never know the "truth" about Smith's death. The only thing we do know is that she's no longer alive. The best thing for Smith's child would be for her guardian to change her name and be raised without knowing the full extent of her mother's life. Obviously, Smith's life was chock full of bad choices. Why should the baby be burdened with this info? Labelling Smith's death shocking or tragic is an absolute joke. Anyone with one good eye could see this coming.
In closing, a word of advice to everyone: You can't always believe what you read.

MrPryck2U said:
I can't believe that people actually believe that Smith underfed her daughter. If this alleged nanny gave a shit, she would've reported it to the authorities immediately. It's pretty sad that all of these people are stepping "forward" now that Smith is dead and is unable to respond to these allegations. Saying that Smith's life is a trainwreck is oversimplifying it. Smith is just another victim of celebrity. Celebrity goobles you up and spits you out. She ain't the first and she won't be the last.

You are absolutely right.

The best thing for Smith's child would be for her guardian to change her name and be raised without knowing the full extent of her mother's life.

I have been thinking exactly the same thing. I can see them, like in Star Wars, taking the baby out to the Texas desert and giving her to some relative to raise her and lie to her about the sordid past until she's grown.

Obscurity would be the best thing for her, but with all that potential money involved, I'm afraid it'll never be able to happen.

Well, so far the child hasn't received any of this "potential" money and she might never receive it.
I'm not certain I would put her out into the "Texas desert" to live a life of obscurity, but a more suitable locale could be determined. I've got a feeling this child is going to be none the wiser for a long time.

I wonder if there's even any chance of the Marshall estate going to Anna now that she's dead? I would say not. She was the wife, the baby wasn't even born yet. I'm sure everyone involved knows that whoever ends up with the baby will be the one who scores. But there is still ANS's own estate, though much smaller.

Another f'ing idiot has come forward to say he's the father.

from tmz.com

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/15/anna-saga-new-potential-baby-daddy-surfaces/

Mark "Hollywood" Hatten claims he "willfully gave a sperm sample to then girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith, which she gave to a doctor for future use." He then writes, "I allege that I could be the father of Dannielynn by means of artificial insemanation (sic)."

Hatten, who is currently serving a seven year sentence in Pleasant Valley State Prison, had a brief relationship with Smith in 2000. Cops believe Hatten began stalking Smith soon after their relationship fizzled. Hatten, who tattooed himself with Smith's likeness, was also convicted of beating up Anna's neighbor.

In his letter to Levin, Hatten says after he gave Anna a sperm sample, she said, "Congratulations Mr. Hollywood, you just made a deposite (sic) in the Anna Nicole sperm bank."

Hatten adds, "I am formerly (sic) requesting to compare my DNA to both Anna Nicole and the infant child Dannielynn."

Interestingly, in next week's "Steppin Out" magazine, there's a story that Smith told the reporter, that Anna told him in 2004 that "artificial insemination was a consideration."

And the saga continues...

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, has just filed court papers in Santa Monica, seeking to establish paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn.

The "prince" says he had a sexual relationship with the former Playboy Playmate in January 2006, when the baby was likely conceived, and says he will take responsibility for the little girl should it be proved that he is the father.

Von Anhalt held a press conference outside the court, where he called Smith's Bahamian wedding to Howard K. Stern "a joke," and in his own wacky way, explained that he understands he may not be the father. He said, "It could be me, it could be another three, it could be another ten, who knows? ... I know when I have an affair with someone I don't ask what you did yesterday and what you do tomorrow," and added, "those are the rules when you're in bed!"

Seriously, where were these assholes before?! :down:

Your Dad? Good gravy! Just think, she died a week ago today.
I heard that on the way to the hospital, the radio in the ambulance was playing I Get Around by the Beach Boys when Anna flatlined.

U2Girl1978 said:
Another f'ing idiot has come forward to say he's the father.

from tmz.com

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/15/anna-saga-new-potential-baby-daddy-surfaces/

Mark "Hollywood" Hatten claims he "willfully gave a sperm sample to then girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith, which she gave to a doctor for future use." He then writes, "I allege that I could be the father of Dannielynn by means of artificial insemanation (sic)."

Hatten, who is currently serving a seven year sentence in Pleasant Valley State Prison, had a brief relationship with Smith in 2000. Cops believe Hatten began stalking Smith soon after their relationship fizzled. Hatten, who tattooed himself with Smith's likeness, was also convicted of beating up Anna's neighbor.

In his letter to Levin, Hatten says after he gave Anna a sperm sample, she said, "Congratulations Mr. Hollywood, you just made a deposite (sic) in the Anna Nicole sperm bank."

Hatten adds, "I am formerly (sic) requesting to compare my DNA to both Anna Nicole and the infant child Dannielynn."

Interestingly, in next week's "Steppin Out" magazine, there's a story that Smith told the reporter, that Anna told him in 2004 that "artificial insemination was a consideration."

And the saga continues...

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, has just filed court papers in Santa Monica, seeking to establish paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn.

The "prince" says he had a sexual relationship with the former Playboy Playmate in January 2006, when the baby was likely conceived, and says he will take responsibility for the little girl should it be proved that he is the father.

Von Anhalt held a press conference outside the court, where he called Smith's Bahamian wedding to Howard K. Stern "a joke," and in his own wacky way, explained that he understands he may not be the father. He said, "It could be me, it could be another three, it could be another ten, who knows? ... I know when I have an affair with someone I don't ask what you did yesterday and what you do tomorrow," and added, "those are the rules when you're in bed!"

I liked that line near the end. "I know when I have an affair with someone..."

regular routine :eyebrow: And now there are affair rules? :der:

This sounds like it would make a great Fox reality show.

Who's Your Daddy II

U2Girl1978 said:

With all due respect to Larry Birkhead, he has been claiming to be the father and trying to get custody since the day she was born. He probably really is the father and knows it.

The stuff over the dead body is sick! That judge gave me the chills saying 'this baby's on ice' and 'that body belongs to this judge' *shivers* How creepy! It's just another case of the truth being stranger than fiction. I'm always amazed by that but it's true. No one on Jerry Springer could have invented a story as wild as this one.

And speaking of wild tales, did they ever bury James Brown or is he still on ice and in dispute too? :huh:

This entire story is a great example of how money still can't buy you any class.

U2Kitten said:

With all due respect to Larry Birkhead, he has been claiming to be the father and trying to get custody since the day she was born. He probably really is the father and knows it.

I wasn't talking about Larry. I believe he's the dad for some reason. All these disgusting money hungry pigs that have come forward are the assholes.

I believe he's the Dad because he's been saying he was all along. He knows what really happened. These other idiots are obviously only trying to cash in, but it's making someone's death a circus it shouldn't be. I'm for giving the baby to Larry and let Howard and the family have visitation rights IF they can behave. Hurry up with the DNA tests.

Does anyone else find it strange HKS refuses to come to these hearings in person? The judge does. He said when he resumes on Tuesday, Howard had better be there.

Lila64 said:
on top of all this, you know someone in Hollywood is writing 'The Anna Nicole Smith' story :tsk:

Charlize Theron has edge to portray Smith
Actress Charlize Theron has emerged as the most likely to portray the late Anna Nicole Smith when Hollywood decides to make a movie about her chaotic life.

"You couldn't make up a life story like Anna's and studios are already falling over themselves to tell it," a source in Hollywood told the Daily Star of London. "Several actresses fancy playing Anna in what'll be a huge hit, but Charlize is favorite to get the role."

The South African actress won an Oscar in 2004 for her portrayal of a serial killer in "Monster."

Smith died Feb. 8 in a Hollywood, Fla., hospital where she was taken after being found unresponsive in her hotel room. A cause of death has not been determined

I think she could do it. Why not?

ctmm5.jpg

ctmm1thumb-764906.jpg

She's favored to take the role but will she take it? Playing Anna could be a bad career move. Plus, Hollywood should let this whole thing play out before anyone makes any movies about Smith.

I just hate that Hollywood feels there has to be a movie about this real life drama (or any) that is SO everywhere and played out daily on the news. Just move on. Be creative and write something original for a damn change.

Well, they could buy my screenplays, at least they're original! But they don't want original or good, they want what sells (same with the music business unfortunately)

Back
Top Bottom