Anna Nicole Smith Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It saddens me that we feel we know people based on what media and writers say about someone. We do this with nearly everyone in the public eye. Truth is, we dont know bugger all about her.

All I know is that it is a tragic loss for a little baby to grow up not knowing her mother, and a tragic loss for a mother to lose her son. Awfully sad.

OMG, I just got home after being out all day. This is shocking but not shocking at the same time. I feel so badly for the baby that will grow up with out a mom. I feel for her too that her life was such a train wreck, such a shame to have her life end due a possible illness.

Not being much of a celebrity watcher, I'm surprised at how sad the news of her death has made me. :(

I wish her peace and the people who love her comfort.

indra said:
Not being much of a celebrity watcher, I'm surprised at how sad the news of her death has made me. :(

I wish her peace and the people who love her comfort.

Same here. It's hard not to be moved by this story.

night_and_day66 said:
Im suprised that no reference (considering its already 5 pages) to how similar the death of her son and her are...unless i missed it.
And what about the fact that she is leaving behind massive amounts of money to be to be fought over,
just like what happened with her 1st husband.

:shifty:

Im normally not so much into this kind of shit, but im now very curious as to who the bio father is...
this is what is going to make this even more interesting.

car-crash stuff....cant look away.

It's very interesting stuff. Her son was supposed to get that inheritance that she was getting. He ended up dying. And then she dies. Hmmm... Hello. I feel something a little off here. I think Howard K. Stern is a creep. He was the one who got her to do all these stupid interviews and she looked plastered in all of them!

If anyone watched her awful show on the E! Channel, then none of this comes as a shock. She was out-of-it most of the time. That show was a front seat in the trainwreck.

MrPryck2U said:
If anyone watched her awful show on the E! Channel, then none of this comes as a shock. She was out-of-it most of the time. That show was a front seat in the trainwreck.

Yes, but she was surround be leeches. Even her mother knew something was going to happen to her. She warned her daughter on the Nancy Grace program that she needed to be careful.

:sad: I am so sorry for her. Whatever happened, she was miserable and couldn't hold up. Everyone made so much fun of her and she never had any peace. Her tears weren't an act. I hope everyone can see how hurting someone can really destroy them.

This is very strange, first her son then her. That Howard Stern was being questioned a few days ago on TV about his involvement in Daniel's demise. Could he have done something to them both? It's sure fishy.

She's with Daniel now, and who knows what awaits poor little Dannielynn. If Birkhead is really the father, I hope he takes her. I don't want Stern to have her.

What a sad end
bawling2.gif

May she finally find peace :angel:

Last edited:
BrownEyedBoy said:

Best. Post. EVER.

When he posted that he was thinking of the radio host Howard Stern. That's not who it is, it's her lawyer friend with the same name and he's not all that rich.

Angela Harlem said:

And that's a heart breaking thing to see anyone go through.

Yes it is. And even more so to see how everyone made fun of her when she was hurting. :(

JCOSTER said:
Everyone who is making snide comments just remember: She was someones somebody. To her daughter, she was her whole world.

:up:

It's just so sad. I feel for her poor daughter. That baby has no clue that she has lost her mother today and that just makes me so sad for her.

I feel sad...

she was a trainwreck, but she was funny, and she suffered a lot for her son...

and now her daughter will suffer too

and with all the theories and reasons why... I already hate that Howard K Stern guy :angry:

JCoster, I agree with you totally. She was a somebody to someone and especially to her daughter.
This is all just heartbreaking.
For some reason I loved Anna Nicole a lot. My whole family did. She was a free spirit who achieved her dream and was herself, warts and all.
She was a very good mother despite her hardships as a single parent, as it is obvious, not just in her reality show, but from past interviews and specials, Anna ALWAYS had her son right next to her. She was absolutely devastated by his death.

Something is really bothering me about her death. As much as I am sad, and I did cry a little bit today, I am very very angry.
Her son died "suddenly" of a lethal mixture of Methadone, Lexapro, and Zoloft. That death was questioned by Anna, which is why she hired a different doctor to do the autopsy. Wouldn't it have been easy to slip Daniel this little cocktail of drugs? Especially if it was from someone you trusted?
Anna Nicole did not publicly acknowledge that her son had serious depression issues before his death nor after. And it never struck me that he had serious depression issues, to be taking something like lexapro. Seemed too easy that "someone" fixed the diagnoses and then "convieniently" slipped him a little "fixer upper"....
Not more than five months later, another mystery death of Anna "suddenly" dying. I don't buy it! The doctor gave four causes of death and said it could be cardiovascular failure or dysrythmia. :no:
HELLO, she just gave birth FIVE months ago! Anyone here have a baby?
What do they do? They check your physical health regularly. ANY health problem would soon be brought to the surface either during her pregnancy, or shortly after.
She was perfectly healthy. So rule out all natural death.

And why would Anna Nicole schedule a litigation court date for J. Howard's money and then kill herself?
It doesn't make sense people. This was not a natural death, nor a suicide.
The whole marrying Howard K. Stern, and then the baby's paternity fight doesn't sit well with me either. Keep in mind that even if Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's biological father, Howard K. Stern is named on the Birth Certificate, so he is legally entitled to the child's entity. And if Anna gets the estate of J. Howard Marshall's estate, it'll go to little baby Dannielynn, and the 'father', Howard K. Stern. And we think that the marriage is not legally binding, yet we're dealing with a lawyer here, all it takes is for one little tiny signature that he could have easily coerced a "very drugged" Anna to sign....
I guess we will know in due time. (Pushes FAST FORWARD button on life)

I will miss these two beautiful people. She was such a good mother. As well as such a buoyant and beautiful person, I always enjoyed her presence on the screen. Always.
anna13.jpg

Rest in peace, Anna and Daniel, love you guys. You deserve some respect and peace right now. :sad:

What a sad chapter to this unfortunately sure to be continuing saga.
In the last 8 months, her "step son", E Pierce Marshall who was battling her for the estate of her ex husband died, then her son died and now she has died.
Wealth can come with a curse sometimes.

I hope life works out for that baby girl...but I have my doubts because of the fact that she'll be heir to so much money, and there'll be a lot of people who'll look to take advantage of her.

Well sometimes people struggle with inner personal demons that we know nothing about, and sometimes those take over their lives even in spite of all best efforts to take better care and change and overcome. I think she was probably just a person who was struggling with all of those and lately obviously an incredible tragedy of losing her son. What good does it do now to question the care she took of herself?

Back
Top Bottom