Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #421
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:03 PM
A stepbrother is not such a big deal, he's not related. If they had grown up together like the Brady Bunch it would be creepier. I know ppl who wouldn't date lifelong friends or neighbors once they grew up because it was just 'too weird'.

TMZ is reporting Larry came out of the custody hearing smiling and making comments about traveling home with Dannielynn. Virgie stalked off in a huff.

Old 04-22-2007, 12:47 AM   #422
Blue Crack Addict

Dannielynn belongs with her father, Larry.

Virgie has NO right to try and seek custody !! Bottom Line ... she is NOT the parent.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #423
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 05:03 PM
I wonder how much Larry got paid for those pictures.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:16 PM   #424
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways
I wonder how much Larry got paid for those pictures.
He says it's all going into a trust fund for the baby, but if it were me, I'd enjoy it now while she's growing up. He couldn't have all that much money himself, and he owes Debra Opri and other lawyers nearly a million dollars, and 400 grand to the DNA lab, and I'm sure those aren't his only expenses. After he gets the baby out of there he should sue HKS for those damages for keeping his daughter from him and costing him all that money. He shouldn't have had to get a lawyer to get her back. HKS knew all along it wasn't his or he wouldn't have tried to block the DNA testing.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #425
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

He says it's all going into a trust fund for the baby, but if it were me, I'd enjoy it now while she's growing up. He couldn't have all that much money himself, and he owes Debra Opri and other lawyers nearly a million dollars, and 400 grand to the DNA lab, and I'm sure those aren't his only expenses. After he gets the baby out of there he should sue HKS for those damages for keeping his daughter from him and costing him all that money. He shouldn't have had to get a lawyer to get her back. HKS knew all along it wasn't his or he wouldn't have tried to block the DNA testing.
I agree, but it would be difficult to get a judge to rule in favor of it...Birkhead would have to have proof that HKS knew the whole time that Danilynn wasn't his. All of this speculation is just that - speculation. There's no definitive proof that HKS knew for a fact the whole time that he wasn't Danilynn's father.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:51 PM   #426
Blue Crack Addict

another reason maybe Daniel knew too much..

I did read on another site that Larry has some kind of 'fraud' thing against HKS for putting his name on the birth certificate, (it was an attempt to keep the baby away from him, by ANS with HKS as accomplice) and the baby will soon have the 'Stern' removed from her legal name.

As for the judges, they've been way more fair than I expected. The main reason they fled to the Bahamas is because there, unlike almost everywhere else in the world, they regard the name on the birth certificate as the legal father even if they know he's not and it's hard to challenge it even with proof. So for them to have given her to Larry so easily proves they are doing the decent thing under the circumstances (and HKS not fighting helps)
Old 04-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #427
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 03:03 PM
HKS is evil and is the mastermind behind keeping Ana all to himself and for moving them to the Bahamas. Keeping Ana drugged it was easy to pursuade her to do anything. Daniel probably did know too much and I still don't believe his death was accidental or of natural causes. That still needs to be investigated. I am surprised but it could still happen that HKS hasn't committed suicide for all he's lost at this point. Once the baby goes to her biological and rightful father Howard's got nothing at all. It's all just very sad.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:18 PM   #428
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR

There's no definitive proof that HKS knew for a fact the whole time that he wasn't Danilynn's father.
Although, that is probably true, here's something for all to consider ...

Remember during the memorial service, when Howard K. Stern gave his 'heartfelt' speech.
He said how he was going to continue to 'fight' for Anna (when it came down to Dannielynn)
He also talked about how no one else really knew anything about his and Anna's 'coupled' relationship.
In fact, Howard admitted that only he and Anna knew the truth ... and now, I'm starting to wonder what that truth was !!

Old 04-25-2007, 07:05 PM   #429
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:03 PM
TMZ.com just posted this..

Birkhead Free to Leave with Baby
Posted Apr 25th 2007 4:05PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Anna Nicole Smith

Larry Birkhead can leave the Bahamas with Dannielynn, at least for now.

A judge has just cleared the path for Birkhead to go to United States with one string -- he must return with Dannielynn for the full custody hearing in June.

Sources tell TMZ that Virgie Arthur objected to the ruling and could appeal. But that appeal may be too late. We're told Birkhead wants out in the next few days.

And there's this -- Arthur's lawyer protested there were leaks in the case, and pulled out several TMZ stories that he said were posted "minutes" after the various hearings ended.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #430
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
TMZ.com just posted this..

Birkhead Free to Leave with Baby
Posted Apr 25th 2007 4:05PM by TMZ Staff

Larry Birkhead can leave the Bahamas with Dannielynn, at least for now.

A judge has just cleared the path for Birkhead to go to United States with one string -- he must return with Dannielynn for the full custody hearing in June.

Sources tell TMZ that Virgie Arthur objected to the ruling and could appeal. But that appeal may be too late. We're told Birkhead wants out in the next few days.

And there's this -- Arthur's lawyer protested there were leaks in the case, and pulled out several TMZ stories that he said were posted "minutes" after the various hearings ended.
Seriously, Virgie is a pain in the ass. Good god!
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #431
Blue Crack Addict

Hallelujah !! ... This just in ...

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?...itn_annanicole
Old 04-27-2007, 04:00 PM   #432
Refugee

Local Time: 05:03 PM
^
Old 04-27-2007, 07:48 PM   #433
Blue Crack Addict

I'm so happy for Larry and Dannielynn!

What do you guys think of the Anna Nicole movie being made? Too soon, too tasteless, or wait and see?
Old 05-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #434
Blue Crack Addict

according to tmz.com

The Baby Has Landed
Posted May 1st 2007 1:05PM by TMZ Staff

Larry Birkhead is back on U.S. soil with his daughter, Dannielynn.

Birkhead just landed in Louisville, Kentucky via private jet. We're told Birkhead will spend time with his family, but will eventually return to Los Angeles.

The custody fight is not over. Birkhead must return with his daughter to a Bahamian court next month for a formal custody hearing. Virgie Arthur is the only obstacle standing in Birkhead's way.

finally, she's on US Soil.. I am happy for Larry and his family..
Old 05-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #435
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

What do you guys think of the Anna Nicole movie being made? Too soon, too tasteless, or wait and see?
I can't think of a single even mildly interesting thing this woman did or accomplished in her life that would warrant a movie. Why in God's name anyone would want to watch such a thing is beyond me.