Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2007, 08:46 PM   #331
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
Yup, ET sucks! I wish this whole Anna Nicole Smith mess would just go away. It's been a month since she died. Why should we still give a shit?
Do you ever not have something rude to say

Oh wait right your name is Mr pryck!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:31 PM   #332
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
Yup, ET sucks! I wish this whole Anna Nicole Smith mess would just go away. It's been a month since she died. Why should we still give a shit?
Ooooh, let me answer that one! YOU? You're continuing to visit and post in this thread after all. Am I right?

Old 03-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #333
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2
Hmm, there are 2 new pieces of evidence that have turned up in her cause of death and are now delaying the announcement atleast another week for further investigation.
I saw that too. This thing is a lot deeper and more interesting than just the circus on the surface. And what a complicated web it weaves. No movie or book could have invented such a tale.

Slightly on topic: James Brown is STILL not buried. He died in Christmas, and he's still in the freezer due to estate and paternity issues. Please, take his DNA and bury him. This is macabre.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:44 AM   #334
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue

Ooooh, let me answer that one! YOU? You're continuing to visit and post in this thread after all. Am I right?
Kind of.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #335
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
I prefer to watch E!'s daily 10 now for my entertainment news.
Yeah I've discovered this show too, sure saves a lot of time to just gloss over the "top" stories which are pretty much the same subjects day after day!

Howard killed Daniel and Anna Nicole, that's my vote. Pre-meditated murder. The bodyguard has to have had some juicy good tidbits for the continuing police investigation. I want to find out what they found was in her room that's so interesting....also WHO was in her room. I just don't trust Howard or any of his family or friends. It's such a sad 3 ring Circus.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:55 PM   #336
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek
Howard killed Daniel and Anna Nicole, that's my vote. Pre-meditated murder.
I found another interesting article where it said there was a clause in her will that excluded all future spouses from that time on (2001) so he had to make sure she was gone before they got married (some had said if he wanted to kill her for profit he'd have married her first, this would explain that) As executor, he stands to gain about a third of the estate no matter what.

I sure hope Larry can get Dannielynn out of there. Ford Shelley and his father in law are trying to evict HKS, it's their house, I don't see how they can lose.

And BTW for the record James Brown has now finally been buried.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:25 PM   #337
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

And BTW for the record James Brown has now finally been buried.
I read about that today. They are going to move him to a public mausoleum in the future, didn't know that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6439549.stm
Old 03-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #338
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 07:12 PM
It was so refreshing not to have Anna Nicole Smith news flashing on all the TV news channels, Entertainment channels and headlines as well as oozing all over the internet! I hope it continues for a while longer!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #339
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
It was so refreshing not to have Anna Nicole Smith news flashing on all the TV news channels, Entertainment channels and headlines as well as oozing all over the internet! I hope it continues for a while longer!
Yeah, OK, fine....But who's the dad already? How long does a DNA test take?
I still say what I said 20 pages ago - it's not any of the daddy-claimants but someone else entirely, LOL.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #340
Blue Crack Addict

The FL and Bahamian police are involved- there are rumors flying on TMZ and Court TV that Stern may be in trouble for writing her fake prescriptions and administering drug cocktails, especially on the day she died. He didn't even have to intentionally murder her to go to jail, the lady who gave Belushi the speedball got in big trouble and she was a friend trying to 'help' him. I also personally know a girl who died because she was hopelessly drugged out and her pusher gave her a lethal dose that made her OD. He didn't do it on purpose but he got 20 years in jail for second degree murder anyway.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:46 PM   #341
Blue Crack Addict

I just read that Larry Birkhead's lawyer, Debra Opri, has parted ways from this whole situation ... this is getting more and more unbelievable as time goes on.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment...h=itn_birkhead
Old 03-16-2007, 03:02 PM   #342
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone

I just read that Larry Birkhead's lawyer, Debra Opri, has parted ways from this whole situation ... this is getting more and more unbelievable as time goes on.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment...h=itn_birkhead
Too bad, she was the cool lawyer.

It's sad when I can remember the lawyers in this .

On a related note, I hope "Texas" is doing okay with his diabetes .
Old 03-16-2007, 03:21 PM   #343
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
Too bad, she was the cool lawyer.

It's sad when I can remember the lawyers in this .
Exactly ... and Opri left because of Birkhead's 'increasing contact' with his rival, Howard K. Stern ??

I mean, why would Larry want to keep in touch with his opposition man, Howard ??

That alone should have told Opri to 'high-tail-it' alot sooner.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
On a related note, I hope "Texas" is doing okay with his diabetes .
I hope so, too !!
Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 PM   #344
Blue Crack Addict

If Birkhead's lawyer has quit, then it's gonna be really hard for him to respond to Stern...

Almost everyone thinks Birkhead is the dad and still Stern tries to win this case...

Old 03-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #345
Blue Crack Addict

UPDATE: Judge Orders DNA Testing in Anna Nicole Custody Battle

Larry Birkhead and Virgie Arthur arrived separately in the Bahamas on the afternoon of March 16 to attend a crucial court hearing in the ongoing fight for custody of Anna Nicole Smith’s 6-month old daughter, Dannielynn.

The judge will determine if Howard K Stern is required to submit to a paternity test, even though he is listed on the baby’s birth certificate as her father. It is Birkhead’s hope that the DNA testing will take place today.

Both Stern and Birkhead claim to be Dannielynn’s biological father.

Birkhead, 34, says that he’s anticipating a positive outcome to today’s hearing. “I’m hoping for the best,” he says. “I’m hoping for good news.”

He also says that he has confidence in the Bahamian court system. Birkhead arrived with his Bahamian lawyer, Emmrick Knowles, after his American attorney, Debra Opri, abruptly dropped Birkhead as a client.

Opri told Extra that she “had enough,” but that she “wishes Larry the best.” When asked about Opri’s decision, Birkhead declined comment.

In the meantime, Birkhead is preparing a nursery for Dannielynn. “It’s great,” he said, when asked how decorating was coming along.

And the saga continues.

UPDATE: Larry Birkhead confirms to Usmagazine.com that he got some good news—the judge in the case has ordered DNA tests.

Howard K Stern was a no-show.

However, Birkhead and Stern have been ordered back to the Bahamas on Tuesday, March 20 to hear testimony from DNA experts, and to further discuss Stern's fitness as a father.

When leaving the courtroom, Birkhead was in very good spirits. "I can't say what happened today, just that I'm happy and grateful," Birkhead tells Us. "I know I'm the father," he continued. "I just want the court to know I'm the father. I will be back on Tuesday."