Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #286
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:58 PM
I actually wouldn't be surprised, and would also be greatly amused, if the father of this baby turned out to be not any of the three men claiming paternity, but rather someone else entirely.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:48 AM   #287
Blue Crack Addict

tmz.com

TMZ has learned that lawyers for Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern are in settlement negotiations.

There was a buzz at the courthouse after Krista Barth, Stern's lawyer, removed a styrofoam cup of water that rested on the witness stand as Birkhead testified in the Anna Nicole burial hearing. The cup went missing and there was speculation that Stern's reps used it for a DNA test, which could have provided the evidence proving Birkhead is the father Anna Nicole's daughter Dannielynn.

We're told a day after the cup incident, the parties started negotiating. TMZ spoke with Birkhead's lawyer Debra Opri Sunday in the Bahamas, who would not confirm a settlement. She did, however, say DNA testing must be completed and paternity established before any settlement could occur.

Sources say Stern could be amenable to giving Birkhead what he needs to establish custody. We're told that in return, Stern wants ongoing control of Anna's estate and, once the estate is probated, continued involvement by becoming trustee for Dannielynn.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:56 AM   #288
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:58 PM
yep, saw that this morning.. I all along thought it was Larry's little girl. Looks like I might be right..
Old 02-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #289
War Child

Local Time: 11:58 PM
So, what Stern is saying is he'll give up raising the kid as long as he gets to control the money? Let Larry worry about the diapers, chickenpox, playground fights and bad boyfriends, while he gets to sit back and profit from her?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #290
Blue Crack Addict

Stern has a DNA testing lab in his basement?
Old 02-26-2007, 01:37 PM   #291
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Ok...again this makes no sense
Old 02-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #292
Blue Crack Addict

I think that since Howard and the baby are in the Bahamas and no US judge or court will claim or have jurisdiction, he holds all the cards basically and can act accordingly. If Larry's sole motivation is the baby (which I believe it is), then he is basically forced to do this to see her and/or get custody. It is so unfair, but clearly this is one reason they went to the Bahamas in the first place. Didn't that even come out in the hearing?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #293
Blue Crack Addict

Isn't there some way Larry can prove that they went to the Bahamas only to get away from him, and that Anna signed the certificate when she was not of 'sound mind?' I hope his lawyers think of everything.

No wonder it took her so long to decide to bury Daniel in the Bahamas. She finally had to realize she was stuck living there because they had to stay because of the baby, though she originally wanted to put him in California, where she had really wanted to be. If all was right, Larry would get the kid, and enough money to raise her, and Anna AND Daniel would be in California, not the Bahamas or Texas.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:14 PM   #294
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 03:58 PM
Oh yeah, all the good juicy and up-to-the-minute dirts is on TMZ.com, so thanks for posting that, Mrs S! During the day at work my co workers and I are checking for the latest. It is so disturbing to hear now how Larry and Howard are in "settlement negotiations". WTF? It's like the baby and the estate are game pieces and they're mucking with the outcome of the game in each of their favors! It's pretty sick. Those 2 have been friends and have hung out with ANS and that methadone drug doctor, so that's a whole weird ring of weird stuff going on right there if you ask me. I don't feel Howard should have any rights to anything, he weasled his way into ANS's life for the money, that is all he wants. Sick..........
Old 02-27-2007, 02:49 PM   #295
Blue Crack Addict

I thought Howard only cared about being with Dannielynn There's a price that is worth giving that up for, perhaps..

TMZ has learned the negotiations between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead now have nothing to do with little Dannielynn. It's all about money.

Sources tell TMZ that Howard K. Stern has all but conceded that Larry Birkhead is the dad. Exhibit A: TMZ's story yesterday that Stern has already let Birkhead spend time with the baby. We're told Stern is willing to cooperate with paternity matters if the price is right. Specifically, sources say Stern has his eye on the Bahamian house Anna Nicole bought (not Horizons), and the boat she purchased just before her death. But that is not the end of Stern's financial wish list. Sources say he has set his sights on other assets as well.

Under the will and the laws of inheritance, Dannielynn would get all her mom's assets. Nonetheless, we're told the house, the boat and other assets are being discussed. It is unclear how Stern might lay claim to the items in question. Nonetheless, we're told that's precisely what he wants.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:32 PM   #296
ONE
love, blood, life

I wonder what Larry can tell about Anna and Howards relationship. He was always around no matter what she was doing.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:38 PM   #297
Blue Crack Addict

Now it is the Enquirer but sometimes they are accurate

Pneumonia — not a drug overdose — killed Anna Nicole Smith, the National Enquirer has learned exclusively.

In the new issue just hitting newsstands, The ENQUIRER reports that preliminary findings reveal that tests performed during the autopsy show Anna Nicole had a severe case of pneumonia. Prescription drugs that she had taken made the condition worse and did play a role in her death. The full toxicology report has not yet been completed.

Sources very close to the death investigation told The ENQUIRER that the prescription drugs masked the seriousness of her pneumonia. Anna Nicole had previously been hospitalized for pneumonia in the Bahamas after her son died.

This time, the painkillers Anna Nicole was taking masked her symptoms and quickened the deadly effects of the pneumonia.

All the details are in the next issue of The ENQUIRER.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #298
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 03:58 PM
I don't believe for a minute Howard's been in the life of ANS for anything BUT money. I don't trust him, just sit back and watch the sick and twisted plots of his begin to surface. What I find apalling tho is this "negotiation" the press speaks of between Larry and Howard.....Larry seems to genuinely want the baby, to raise her as his own and I do believe he IS the real father. But for Howard to continue to be taking care of the baby, and in an estate that doesn't even belong to ANS (it is being put on the market by the owner), AND arguing about where ANS should be buried....WHY??? They had a death certificate copy on TMZ.com this afternoon and Howard is listed as an informant, not as the boyfriend, husband or kin to ANS. It was Howard who orchestrated ANS's publicity and personal life, including the drug use. All he wants is money. I don't feel he has any legal holdings to the baby or to ANS. I wonder how much Howard had to do with Daniel's untimely death also. Why suddenly is Howard quiet about insisting he is the father of Danielynne? A lot of questions, a lot of raised eyebrows and a lot of rolling of eyes in this whole circus.

I wish that ANS would be allowed to be laid to rest, in the Bahamas, next to her beloved son and that it happen ASAP. I feel Larry should take the baby and Howard should remove himself from the estate in the Bahamas and from any property owned by ANS's estate. I don't feel he is entitled to anything, he was no relation and there's been no will stating anything being left specifically to him (altho I am sure he was working on that).

I also find it hard to believe (and I never believe anything the Enquirer publishes) ANS was apparently so sick with such a bad case of pneumonia. Pain killers couldn't possibly mask her symptoms that badly unless someone was pumping them into her. Anna couldn't have been that stupid (her education ended at 8th grade) to have pushed herself when feeling that sick. Seems pretty stupid to me to travel when in that condition, especially with a fever. Guess Howard just had to have that boat they went to Fla to buy!
Old 03-02-2007, 10:58 AM   #299
Blue Crack Addict

TMZ is reporting that Anna's mother has filed an emergency injunction in the Bahamas to stop the funeral, and the hearse carrying her body has stopped just yards from the church. Oh wow...
Old 03-02-2007, 12:58 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life

Cause of death will be announced next week. I wonder if the immediate family already knows