Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2007, 10:43 PM   #196
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:25 PM

Here's an idea: Somebody should do a poll on who is Anna's baby's father.
A- Howard K Stern
B- Birkhead
C-Zsa Zsa's 8th (bleep!)
D- The Pool Man
E- The Landscaper
F- The Cable Guy
G- The Pharmacist
H- her own son
J- not me

Old 02-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #197
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
Here's an idea: Somebody should do a poll on who is Anna's baby's father.
A- Howard K Stern
B- Birkhead
C-Zsa Zsa's 8th (bleep!)
D- The Pool Man
E- The Landscaper
F- The Cable Guy
G- The Pharmacist
H- her own son
J- not me
One of the accessentertainmentinsiderhollywoodextratonight shows had a poll last night .

Old 02-14-2007, 09:54 AM   #198
Blue Crack Addict

Howard's sister claimed on ET that Howard hadn't received any money from Anna Nicole since around 1996 and that he was working for her on contingency based upon the possible outcome of the Marshall case. She also said their parents support him financially-Anna was his only client. A lawyer with one client?
Old 02-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #199
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:25 PM
Mark my words, that guy Stern has something to do with both ANS and her sons death.

Its all in his body language and his inability to look into the camera when he speaks.

Remember Scott Peterson, i knew right away because of the same tale-tell signs.
Time will tell, but id bet on it.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:35 AM   #200
War Child

Local Time: 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Howard's sister claimed on ET that Howard hadn't received any money from Anna Nicole since around 1996 and that he was working for her on contingency based upon the possible outcome of the Marshall case. She also said their parents support him financially-Anna was his only client. A lawyer with one client?
Oh my, so that does appear he's been in it for the money all along. I heard an interview with her cousin who said he wouldn't allow any family members to speak to her, not even after Daniel died, and changed their phone number constantly to avoid them. The cousin said he was 'evil' and he had scared her in the past. I think the family believes he is a bad guy too.

My take on this is that he hooked onto a very fragile, unstable woman who maybe wasn't quite right in the head after all her drugs and booze, and took advantage of her, turning her against her family and anyone else who was against him (like Larry Birkhead) His ultimate goal was probably Marshall's money. He may well have done Daniel in since he was, as we now know, the sole heir to her money and whatever else came her way. By claiming to be the father of the new baby, and by staying in the Bahamas where the name on the birth certificate is legally binding regardless of if he's the bio father, he can keep Dannielynn and all the money. I hope he doesn't get away with it. There could possibly be some way it could be proven that she put him on the birth certificate while she was not of sound mind, and was manipulated.

The way he had her doing all those personal interviews after Daniel died, and when she wasn't in her right mind mentally or physically is a tragedy. He used her, and one way or the other, directly or indirectly, he killed her.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #201
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 08:25 PM
From my understanding, ANS has been at odds with her mother long before Howard K Stern came into her life. I'm not sold on the idea that he is a killer yet. How much power could he have over her? Certainly her self-destructive behavior began before she hired him as her attorney and continued without prompting from anyone.

It'll be interesting if/when they report what was in her tox screen. I saw last night that someone burglarized the home she was living in in the Bahamas. I wonder when that stuff will start showing up.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:54 PM   #202
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways
I saw last night that someone burglarized the home she was living in in the Bahamas. I wonder when that stuff will start showing up.
It wasn't really a burglar, it was the son of the real owner of the house. He admitted to getting a locksmith to break in, then change all the locks. He claimed he took the things out to protect them because he feared the house would be looted once word of her death spread (it was unoccupied) I'm sure the things will be kept safe for Dannielyn. Howard K., I'm not so sure!
Old 02-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #203
Blue Crack Addict

There is some very scary stuff (if true of course) on tmz today. A nanny claims in an affidavit that Anna had her underfeed the baby because she wanted her to look sexy. And some drug stuff too.

The whole situation is so very sad
Old 02-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #204
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

It wasn't really a burglar, it was the son of the real owner of the house. He admitted to getting a locksmith to break in, then change all the locks. He claimed he took the things out to protect them because he feared the house would be looted once word of her death spread (it was unoccupied) I'm sure the things will be kept safe for Dannielyn. Howard K., I'm not so sure!
I hadn't seen that. Hopefully the owner will keep to his word and not sell the stuff to the tabloids.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #205
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:25 PM
I don't really think Howard "killed" her or her son. Did he have a hand in controlling her life? Yes.

And who would prescribe methodone or anything to a pregnant woman, especially one that is 8 months pregnant?

I don't know why ANS was estranged from her mother. Never heard any logical explanation for that. Did the mother abandon Anna? Beat her?

If ANS had a very high fever, she should have been taken to the ER, no questions asked. Didn't one of the reports say she feared the media frenzy had she gone in? She might still be alive

And rumors of underfeeding the baby? I don't think anyone involved with this should have that child! I'm hoping that Larry B. is proven to be the father and that he will take care of this child in the end. And if it is proven he is the father... wonder what will happen to Mr. Stern, and if he won't take his own life. So so sad, the whole situation.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #206
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
The whole underfeeding the baby is a scary thing....no parent in their right mind would do that to a child..."sexy" or no "sexy" reason
Old 02-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #207
Blue Crack Addict

In one of the ET interviews Anna alleged that her mother had been abusive physically
Old 02-14-2007, 04:56 PM   #208
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

If ANS had a very high fever, she should have been taken to the ER, no questions asked. Didn't one of the reports say she feared the media frenzy had she gone in? She might still be alive

Seriously. I can't remember the last time I heard of an adult who had a 105 degree fever who wasn't in the hospital.

I think in the end, her death was probably a prescription drug interaction or an accidental overdose. If she was taking medicine for her illness/fever plus God knows what else she was taking, it could very easily have done it. It's dangerous to mix prescription drugs or even sometimes over the counter stuff.

Kind of OT, but one of the things they warn senior citizens about (seniors are sometimes on many different types of medication) is drug interaction dangers. It's recommended that someone who is on several medications take those medications to a pharmacist or one doctor so that they can review them and see if there is a danger from one drug interacting adversely with another.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:30 PM   #209
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:25 PM
I couldn't agree more kelly
Old 02-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #210
Blue Crack Addict

And to think Howard went out riding on the new boat while she lay asleep in bed with that high fever If it were someone I cared about, I wouldn't leave them at a time like that.