Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #166
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:21 PM
It's not as strange as it is disturbing! Thats a much better word for all this maddness IMO

Old 02-12-2007, 07:12 AM   #167
Blue Crack Addict

OK, nobody has addressed the most bizarre issue of this whole story...

What is with the head of the Medical Examiner?
Looks like an alien is gonna burst out of that huge lump on his head at any minute.

Old 02-12-2007, 09:27 AM   #168
Blue Crack Addict

I just feel so sad every time I see that beautiful little baby. Someone has to step in and protect her, and my instincts tell me it's not Howard K Stern (how is he her "legal" daddy absent a legal marriage and a DNA test and in the Bahamas?) or Anna's mother or the rest of her family. What a sad beginning for her, I guess the only good thing is that she's too young to realize. I want to believe that Howard isn't shady but things just don't add up too well.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 AM   #169
War Child

Local Time: 02:21 AM
I feel sorry for the baby too. The whole saga is a sideshow and a mess that goes beyond her life and disrespects the dead. ET probably contributed to her downward spiral with those interviews but I blame Stern for that too. Maybe the baby should be adopted out to someone not connected to the case so she can have a normal life.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #170
Blue Crack Addict

Unfortunately with the potential inheritance Dannileynn stands to gain, she will never have a "normal" life and I doubt there's anyone who is looking to raise her out of the goodness of their heart. I think everyone who steps up as claiming to be her father over the next few weeks, Stern, Birkhead, Prince Gabor, GW Bush, RuPaul, Michael Jackson and whoever else crawls out of the woodwork, will only be after the girl's potential wealth.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:23 PM   #171
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
OK, nobody has addressed the most bizarre issue of this whole story...

What is with the head of the Medical Examiner?
Looks like an alien is gonna burst out of that huge lump on his head at any minute.
Bwahhhhaaaa!!!! I thought the same thing too!!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #172
ONE
love, blood, life

LOS ANGELES - Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, said Monday he plans to file a paternity challenge in court this week to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter.

"I'm going to make the DNA test," he told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "If the court rules in my favor, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child."

Von Anhalt will join two other men already claiming they fathered the child, Dannielynn.

Smith's companion Howard K. Stern is listed on the infant's birth certificate as the father, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge also claiming he is the father.

Von Anhalt told the AP last week that he had a decade-long affair with Smith. He said he is more likely to be the father than either Stern or Birkhead because he was with Smith during the period when the child was conceived.

Von Anhalt said he was meeting today with attorney Gloria Allred to see if she will take his case. Allred declined comment.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to Von Anhalt.

"She says, of course, if you bring a baby home then it's over," he said. "If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her. She definitely doesn't want a child in the house."

Even so, Von Anhalt said he plans to pursue the legal case.

Von Anhalt's royal credentials have been the cause of speculation over the years. He was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman, and bought his title after being adopted as an adult by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last Kaiser, according to published reports.

Gabor's attorney Ronald Jason Palmieri could not immediately be reached for comment.

Gabor, a one-time sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

Marshall introduced Smith, a fan of Gabor, to the royal celebrity couple.

Von Anhalt and Smith began their affair after Marshall's death, he said.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #173
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2
LOS ANGELES - Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, said Monday he plans to file a paternity challenge in court this week to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter.

"I'm going to make the DNA test," he told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "If the court rules in my favor, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child."

Von Anhalt will join two other men already claiming they fathered the child, Dannielynn.

Smith's companion Howard K. Stern is listed on the infant's birth certificate as the father, but former Smith boyfriend Larry Birkhead is waging a legal challenge also claiming he is the father.

Von Anhalt told the AP last week that he had a decade-long affair with Smith. He said he is more likely to be the father than either Stern or Birkhead because he was with Smith during the period when the child was conceived.

Von Anhalt said he was meeting today with attorney Gloria Allred to see if she will take his case. Allred declined comment.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to Von Anhalt.

"She says, of course, if you bring a baby home then it's over," he said. "If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her. She definitely doesn't want a child in the house."

Even so, Von Anhalt said he plans to pursue the legal case.

Von Anhalt's royal credentials have been the cause of speculation over the years. He was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman, and bought his title after being adopted as an adult by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last Kaiser, according to published reports.

Gabor's attorney Ronald Jason Palmieri could not immediately be reached for comment.

Gabor, a one-time sex symbol and star of such 1950s films as "Moulin Rouge" and "Queen of Outer Space," has been in declining health in recent years and suffered a stroke in 2005. She was partially paralyzed in a car crash in 2002.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

Marshall introduced Smith, a fan of Gabor, to the royal celebrity couple.

Von Anhalt and Smith began their affair after Marshall's death, he said.

I guess he's #3 (I'm not counting Marshall cause he's been dead for over 10 years).
Old 02-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #174
Blue Crack Addict

TMZ has learned Bahamian authorities are having a face-to-face meeting with Howard K. Stern this morning. Police sources say two subjects are on the table -- Stern's allegation of a break-in at the house in which he's staying, and the investigation into Daniel Smith's death.

Stern alleged that the owner of the house -- G. Ben Thompson -- broke into the premises and changed the locks after Anna Nicole died. We're told Thompson's position is that it's his home and Stern has no right to be there. Police wanted to speak with Stern about the allegation.

But law enforcement sources also tell TMZ that the cops want to re-interview Stern about the death of Anna Nicole's son last September. This comes after TMZ obtained a photo of Anna Nicole's refrigerator -- which held a large container of methadone.

Daniel died after ingesting methadone and several other drugs. We've learned at least one witness will testify at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death that Stern supplied Daniel with methadone and then flushed the remaining stash down a toilet after Daniel died.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #175
ONE
love, blood, life

TMZ has obtained a photo of the inside of Anna Nicole Smith's refrigerator taken after she died, and the contents are shocking on several levels. TMZ has 100 percent verified the authenticity of this photo.

The refrigerator, which was inside Anna Nicole's bedroom in the Bahamas, contained methadone (5 mg per 5 ml). The small refrigerator contained cans of Slim-Fast -- ironic, since Smith was TRIMSPA's spokesperson. Several bottles of TRIMSPA sat right next to the fridge.

The fridge also contained Miracle 2000 (marketed as a nutritional supplement for "today's active lifestyle"), French's Worcestershire Sauce, yogurt and spray butter. It also appears there are vials of injectable medicines.

The methadone is compelling, as Smith's son Daniel died from a combination of drugs that included methadone. Law enforcement sources in the Bahamas tell TMZ that at least one witness has come forward and said Howard K. Stern supplied Daniel with methadone just before he died, and flushed the remaining stash down the toilet. That witness is expected to testify next month at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death.

Now Stern is placed in the same home with another stash of methadone -- the home he shared with Smith.

TMZ has confirmed that law enforcement in the Bahamas is aware of the contents of the refrigerator.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/11/annas-...and-slim-fast/

Old 02-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #176
Blue Crack Addict

Supposedly ET paid Stern somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 million for the new interview and tmz also says that that "prince" is being paid by European tabloids to concoct the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #177
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:21 PM
It keeps getting crazier and crazier. There's a link to the fridge on AOL.com's home page as well. Slimfast cans next to the Trimspa box. And that looks like a half gallon of meth. I wonder whose name is legally on that prescription. You just can't get meth by the jug Unless I haven't been to the market lately. Is it near the milk?

And if all these men claim to be the father... how many of them was she having sex with? Not to tarnish her name at all, and she was a single woman, since the Bahamian marriage is not legal in the U.S., but... Perhaps that is why the baby is still in the Bahamas

ETA: How can these tabloids get away with paying someone to make up a story (Zsa Zsa's husband). And was does ZZ think about this all?
Old 02-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #178
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Supposedly ET paid Stern somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 million for the new interview and tmz also says that that "prince" is being paid by European tabloids to concoct the whole thing.
The "prince" guy is a total asshat. I feel really bad for Zsa Zsa.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:27 PM   #179
ONE
love, blood, life

At 90 years old she has to put up with crap like that!
Old 02-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #180
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
And that looks like a half gallon of meth. I wonder whose name is legally on that prescription. You just can't get meth by the jug Unless I haven't been to the market lately. Is it near the milk?

just for the record, methadone is not the same thing as meth.