Anna Nicole Smith Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rest in peace Anna Nicole

AP

Anna Nicole: Stern Pressures Larry to Sign Deal

Anna Nicole Smith's two baby daddies (I don't know what else to call them) continue to be in a tug-of-war this morning, even as their beloved cash cow is readied for burial.

Overnight, attorney Howard K. Stern — whose hold on the situation is starting to slip — has been strong-arming photographer Larry Birkhead to do a couple of things: keep Birkhead's legal reps out of Anna Nicole Smith's Bahamas funeral, sign a contract deal with "Entertainment Tonight" and acquiesce even further regarding the future of baby Danniellynn.

Stern, as I told you the other day, has already had one secret meeting with Birkhead in which he cut out the photographer's lawyers.

I'm told that Stern has kept up the pressure on Birkhead, actually presenting him with contracts, sources say, in which Birkhead would join Stern for more exclusive interviews on "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider."

"Howard wanted Larry to sign so that it looked like everyone was in agreement, and that it wasn't just Howard benefiting from these deals," my source said. "Larry said the baby's guardian should sign the papers for him and the baby, but he wouldn't. So then Larry wouldn't."

At the same time, Stern is trying to negotiate separately with Birkhead, away from his attorneys, to sign a deal by which Stern would continue to be in baby Danniellyn's life and oversee her finances.

Stern, my sources say, is working as quickly as he can to effect these agreements before he has to turn over the baby to Birkhead, her biological father.

Sources say that Birkhead's representatives are considering taking legal action against Stern's side to prevent further communication between the two sides as soon as today.

The problem, sources also say, is that Birkhead — a novice in these games — continues to be intimidated by Stern.

"Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider," both owned by CBS Paramount Television, have denied paying for interviews. But I'm told their method – it's semantics — is to "license" footage either directly from Stern or through a third party.

Recently, "ET" used Solana Productions of Southern California in such a deal. Neither Solana or anyone from CBS Paramount answered calls yesterday.

Slash from Guns and Roses was at her funeral, I assume they must have been friends since it was invitation only.

All exclusive details tonight from ET- but of course they didn't really pay Howard, right?

I just heard Howard got $4 mil from entertainment tonight for full coverage of the funeral! What an :censored:

Hey, good for him. It's been almost a month since Anna died and she finally got buried. I hope this mess goes away soon.
Smith was a pseudo celebrity who people should've stopped giving a shit about years ago.

one4u2 said:
I just heard Howard got $4 mil from entertainment tonight for full coverage of the funeral! What an :censored:

Especially since, on ET, he openly accused Virgie of wanting to do the same! Get yer fat fingers outa Howie's pie! What an asshole:mad:

I sure hope Larry isn't intimidated by Howard to the point where he gets tricked and ripped off. He should be suspicious he doesn't want Larry's lawyer there. I think everyone forgets Howard is a lawyer too and he knows all the shifty stuff. He doesn't want Dannielynn as much as he wants to control the money, and he even admits it! What an asshole!:down:

I was glad to hear that at the funeral, Larry was cheered and Howard was jeered! The public can see what he is.

Maybe that 4 million will work against him somewhere down the line.
getawtf.gif
jackass.gif

one more word: Karma

ET is so pro Howard K it's sickening. I saw on the real news earlier that Howard was booed, but when they showed him walking in they covered up the crowd noise with talking and music, but they said Virgie was booed! They are sooo kissing up to him and showing everything from his side. I have no respect for them anymore.:down:

I also think it's shitty of him to bring up rude stuff about Virgie in his funeral speech! You just DO NOT do that, no matter what anyone thinks of anyone, (and with my family I should know) a funeral is NOT the time for that! :down:

I've stopped watching ET & The Insider a while ago, especially since she died. It's been non-stop coverage since. I mean, did they even cover the Academy Awards? Usually the highlight of the year. Or the Grammy's? Anything "entertaining"? :angry:

Now all of a sudden Billy Smith, Anna's first husband, wants to have Daniel dug up and moved back to Texas! In the court case he said to put her in the Bahamas. And Virgie may try for a 'move' too. I'm surprised the J. Howard Marshall family didn't complain that she buried his ashes with her. And then there's the baby. This isn't over yet. :sigh:

U2Kitten said:
ET is so pro Howard K it's sickening. I saw on the real news earlier that Howard was booed, but when they showed him walking in they covered up the crowd noise with talking and music, but they said Virgie was booed! They are sooo kissing up to him and showing everything from his side. I have no respect for them anymore.:down:

I also think it's shitty of him to bring up rude stuff about Virgie in his funeral speech! You just DO NOT do that, no matter what anyone thinks of anyone, (and with my family I should know) a funeral is NOT the time for that! :down:

I know, as if you start bad mouthing people at a funeral! How low class. ET is really starting to piss me off too. :tsk:

Lila64 said:
I've stopped watching ET & The Insider a while ago, especially since she died. It's been non-stop coverage since. I mean, did they even cover the Academy Awards? Usually the highlight of the year. Or the Grammy's? Anything "entertaining"? :angry:

Add Larry King to the list.

I just saw an interview with Howards sister and she said she walked up to Annas mother AT the funeral and told her she hates her guts, real class ... at her funeral what a schmuck!

If you saw anything from the "funeral", then this behavior shouldn't shocking or surprising. Class has never been involved in this whole Anna Nicole Smith debacle. And it never ever should be in the future.

MrPryck2U said:
If you saw anything from the "funeral", then this behavior shouldn't shocking or surprising. Class has never been involved in this whole Anna Nicole Smith debacle. And it never ever should be in the future.

I've seen tons of footage and no this isn't shocking, just absolutely terrible she would say that to her mother at her own daughters funeral :angry:

TMZ is reporting that the bodyguard now says Howard kept her on some kind of drugs and 'in a cloud' and he acted suspicous the day she died.

We'll never hear this on ET, they are so pro Howard due to paying him millions. We may have to wait for the news.

I am boycotting ET because of all the buzz on how much they have so obviously paid maybe not HKS *directly* but have put money out there for him for his photos, story, exclusive etc. It makes me sick. It makes me sick seeing him in the courtrooms wasting thousands and thousands of tax payer money on this whole three ring circus he masterminded.

Hmm, there are 2 new pieces of evidence that have turned up in her cause of death and are now delaying the announcement atleast another week for further investigation. :crack:

Carek1230 said:
I am boycotting ET because of all the buzz on how much they have so obviously paid maybe not HKS *directly* but have put money out there for him for his photos, story, exclusive etc. It makes me sick. It makes me sick seeing him in the courtrooms wasting thousands and thousands of tax payer money on this whole three ring circus he masterminded.

ET kills brain cells. It's been scientifically proven that people actually get stupider as they watch the program :yes:.

:sigh: Remember when it used to be about movies, tv, music . . . actual entertainment?

Yup, ET sucks! I wish this whole Anna Nicole Smith mess would just go away. It's been a month since she died. Why should we still give a shit?

MrPryck2U said:
Yup, ET sucks! I wish this whole Anna Nicole Smith mess would just go away. It's been a month since she died. Why should we still give a shit?

oops Double post :madspit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom