Anna Nicole Smith Has Died - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2007, 02:50 PM   #151
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:43 AM
looks like howard k stern had COMPLETE CONTROL of everything in her life, telling her what to say and do. So, I am sure that this manipulation will work to his advantage. Meaning he is going to have control/access to her estate and all that money she will probably get from the Marshall estate. It is so tragic that she had no handle/control of her life or was so insecure with herself to not be able to make any decisions for herself.. As if she was a child and he was the parent..
It's very fishy and suspicious to me that howard is no where to be found and not speaking out.. I think he is involved in this somehow.. her death as well as her son's. And I don't think he is the father either.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #152
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:43 AM
IMO, I think that people did like her in a way. She seemed like she was nice and wasn't out to hurt a fly, she was someone who was slipping through that big black hole and many people were hoping that she would pull it all together, and I am one of them.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #153
ONE
love, blood, life

Theres already an E True Hollywood Story on
Old 02-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #154
Refugee

Local Time: 06:43 AM
ANS 90 year old husband could have fathered Dannielynn!!

Anna Nicole Smith's death became even more bizarre than her life yesterday as a series of bombshell revelations uncovered an ever-growing web of sexual intrigue - including the startling claim that her late billionaire husband may be the father of her infant daughter.
The stunning disclosure comes in a no-holds-barred manuscript written by her half-sister Donna Hogan obtained exclusively by the Daily News.

Hogan alleges that her sister froze the sperm of 90-year-old J. Howard Marshall years ago, and believes she may have used it to become pregnant.

The revelation topped even the unseemly paternity suit that raged in a Los Angeles court less than 24 hours after Smith's death.

The former Playmate's live-in companion and her former boyfriend Larry Birkhead both claim they are the father of baby Dannielynn - the little girl who could inherit up to half of Marshall's $1.6 billion fortune.

They weren't the only ones laying claim to Dannielynn yesterday.

Smith's mother, Vergie Arthur, flew to the Bahamas yesterday to see her grandchild for the first time. The infant had been left with friends in the Bahamas.

And amid all the legal maneuvering, Zsa Zsa Gabor's wacky husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, made the bizarre claim that he fathered Smith's daughter. A publicist for Gabor, 90, said von Anhalt was full of it.

But even the battle to be named the father of Dannielynn was overshadowed by the claims in Donna Hogan's unpublished manuscript.

In the aptly named "Train Wreck" - written with author Stacy Brown - Hogan says: "I wouldn't be shocked at all if it's J. Howard's. She saved his sperm after all and that maybe [sic] her trump card in her fight to get the old man's estate."

Depicting her half-sister as ever calculating, Hogan wrote that Smith was "seeing into the future. ... She takes Howard in to have his sperm tested. When the results show that he is still fertile, she has a quantity of his sperm frozen."

Hogan wrote that when her half-sister announced to the world she was pregnant, she declined to name the father.

"To her family, she hinted that she had used the old man's frozen sperm, and would be giving birth to Howard Marshall's child," the manuscript claims.

Later in the book while discussing the paternity fight, Hogan unleashed one of her many scathing descriptions of her half-sister.

"That's my sister for you. That b---h probably doesn't even know who the father is. Soon she'll probably say it's J. Howard's," Hogan wrote.

Hogan could not be reached for comment yesterday, but in an interview with "Inside Edition" she said, "I don't want people to talk about the crazy stuff. ... I want them to remember her for being full of life."

Nevertheless, Hogan describes a campaign by Smith to marry the aging oil baron and then the cold hearted way she treated her "Paw Paw" after the ring was on her finger.

Hogan, who uses Smith's given name Vickie in the manuscript, wrote that her sister met "Old Man Howard" at a Houston strip club called Gigi's, where Smith worked as a stripper and the wheelchair-bound geriatric was a regular.

"For several weeks, she played hard to get, before agreeing to grant him special favors outside the club," she wrote.

Smith married Marshall in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89 - over the objections of the oil man's son, E. Pierce Marshall.

After the wedding, however, she treated her husband like a dog.

"She refused to allow him to lie next to her, stating that he would urinate in bed," Hogan he wrote.

Smith tore through Marshall's finances accumulating jewelry, houses, luxury cars while cheating on him "with household servants, girlfriends and married men."

She would leave him for weeks at a time, refuse to return his many phone calls, and when she did spend time with him, Smith was often oblivious to his frailties.

Once, Smith dragged Marshall out to dinner even though he was ill and "left J. Howard in his wheelchair in the rain."

But when Marshall finally had enough, Smith scampered back "to ensure her place as heiress to his fortune."

"Do you miss your rosebuds?" Smith said at one encounter with breasts bared and a tape recorder running, Hogan wrote.

"Train Wreck" states that Marshall "clearly loved Vickie," and that he called her almost daily, calls she generally ignored. She didn't even visit the old man for the last month of his life.

At the end, Marshall had had enough.

"On the night before he died, J. Howard refused Vickie's phone call. He died tired of Vickie," Hogan wrote.

Marshall's death in 1995 set off a court battle for his $1.6 billion estate that continues to this day.

The bitter legal war with Marshall's son lasted a decade, but it immediately became a fierce fight over every little detail of Marshall's life - even his remains.

The son and widow went to court over who got possession of Marshall's ashes and they decided to split the ashes - what Hogan calls a "half-ash settlement."
Old 02-10-2007, 10:24 PM   #155
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:43 PM
What a shame.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:59 PM   #156
Blue Crack Addict

Where is the poor baby now? I keep hearing all kinds of things.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #157
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:43 AM
^ I think the whereabouts of the baby is going to end up being a huge issue. I hope whoever has her has got her best interests at heart, it seems like so many people involved in this situation only see $$. That baby stands to inherit potentially half of Marshall's estate, almost a billion dollars. It's scary to think what her childhood will be like if she ends up with the wrong person.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

Accdg to TMZ

"There's a huge buzz going on among people connected with Anna Nicole who are outraged over the fact that Howard K. Stern sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" for an exclusive interview just days after her death. The inside scoop is that Stern was paid a bundle for the interview, which will air during the all-important sweeps period. The sit-down has created enormous bitterness among some people in Anna Nicole's inner circle."

Howard K. Stern returned to the Bahamas to show Anna Nicole's mother that's she not getting anywhere near his would-be daughter, Dannielynn. Wearing pink, the 5-month-old was reunited with her legal daddy at a secret location – and it was all caught on tape.

According to the New York Post, during an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Stern didn't hold anything back about his hatred of Anna's mom. "Anna despised that woman," he says. "As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn. She can't take my baby. This is the only piece of Anna I have left."
Old 02-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #159
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Accdg to TMZ

Howard K. Stern returned to the Bahamas to show Anna Nicole's mother that's she not getting anywhere near his would-be daughter, Dannielynn. Wearing pink, the 5-month-old was reunited with her legal daddy at a secret location – and it was all caught on tape.

According to the New York Post, during an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Stern didn't hold anything back about his hatred of Anna's mom. "Anna despised that woman," he says. "As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn. She can't take my baby. This is the only piece of Anna I have left."
Old 02-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #160
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
This is way beyond crazy
Old 02-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #161
ONE
love, blood, life

I find it way strange that Howard and her mother have been doing interviews so soon...
Old 02-11-2007, 05:04 PM   #162
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2
I find it way strange that Howard and her mother have been doing interviews so soon...
Absolutely - her mom gave an interview the morning after her death! Strange stuff indeed....
Old 02-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #163
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Accdg to TMZ

"There's a huge buzz going on among people connected with Anna Nicole who are outraged over the fact that Howard K. Stern sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" for an exclusive interview just days after her death. The inside scoop is that Stern was paid a bundle for the interview, which will air during the all-important sweeps period. The sit-down has created enormous bitterness among some people in Anna Nicole's inner circle."

I used to religiously watch Entertainment Tonight but I am really disgusted on how they are taking advantage of the whole situation.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #164
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Most news outlet has taken advantage of her death since day 1 Jules.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:47 PM   #165
Refugee

Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2