angelina jolie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sperber

Acrobat
Is beauty nowadays truth?

It surely is
biggrin.gif

------------------
beLIEve

I think she is hothothot.. And a strong example of a woman who is comfortable in her own skin (tattoos and all).

I do think the vial of blood thing is a tad strange - but in a way, I am in awe of a love between two people that seems to be so strong and burn with such fire.

It's funny that when a woman is a little odd and outspoken, she is labeled "lame," but when men on the other hand, exhibit the same qualities, they arent thought of in a deragatory light.

I dunno.. she's a celebrity, and it doesnt really matter.. but it's Monday and I can't wait for it to be over
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-22-2001).]

I don't think she's either.

-ME

------------------
I didn't take no shortcuts
I spent the money that I saved up
Oh, Momma running out of luck
Like my sister, don't give a fuck

Well I think sh'es definatly hot, but the fact that she's Billy Bob's bitch sort of takes away from that. I mean man, she is so whipped she'd do anything for him, and by the time you are having the name Billy Bob tatooed on you, it's just scary. So I dunno.....

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

She's hot!

(And I don't dig chicks either!)

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Originally posted by notiti:
Well I think sh'es definatly hot, but the fact that she's Billy Bob's bitch sort of takes away from that. I mean man, she is so whipped she'd do anything for him, and by the time you are having the name Billy Bob tatooed on you, it's just scary. So I dunno.....

Last I checked, they were married - and so that makes them each others' respective bitches. As a married couple, they have both spoken of their undying passion for each other. And if a marriage works, however oddly it is played out in public - the couple should celebrate the union - it's hard to find someone to love, and even harder to make a marriage work.

Oh, I think she's quite gorgeous and sexy-but definitely a lil' 'off'-but that's what makes her interesting. So many actresses are so bland and predictable.

The whole Billy Bob thing definitely 'confuses' me..

angel~10.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 10-22-2001).]

A beautiful and sensual woman but I get the feeling she is trying to hard to be "peculiar" which is a turn off. Women who are naturally different are interesting, those who try to hard are lame and sadly the exquisite Angelina appears to be one of the latter.
I mean, your husbands blood in a vial around your neck...c'mon. She probably read about that in a comic book when she was twelve.

But man oh, man does she have lips, eyes, breasts and thighs...

MAP

Sexy ! She's gorgeous,has a great personality and is not afraid of other people's opinion of her. She's also very talented and is very friendly towards her fans. (She is always signing autographs and taking pictures with them)

candy you lucky thing ! I would kill to look like her !
biggrin.gif

i873041.jpg

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

You look like Angelina Jolie!!??? Work it sister!!!I think she is beautiful(my son did say something funny(can't repeat it,) about her lips.....so I'm glad yours are less prominent.
Why I'm responding..I wanna tell a story!!!
The ProTools guy from Canada kept saying my hub looks like Billy Bob Thornton. Boy did I have fun with that one for a while.LOL

Back
Top Bottom