And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Remember when they were all SUPER-hyped and everyone talked about them all the time?

Those were fun times, huh?

Who cares how good they are? They were featured on MTV2's You Hear It First and they smashed things and everyone just HAD to see them live. Then *poof*!!! Who Will Know Whom By the Trail of What?

I was a fan before their newest album was even released.

Memories? How about how they were on the majority of the best albums of 2002 lists. That was a good memory.

Last edited:
they are much more than a memory! I just bought their new EP and it really rocks.
especially Crowning of a Heart

I love their style of song writing. Like Mogwai on speed or something.
they have 2 or 3 riffs in a song which are really nice and catchy.
hows about Relative Ways!! that song rocks the kasbar

One of my students is friends with a member of that band. She was really excited to come to class and tell me that her friend had partied with Bono, and that he thought Bono was as cool as everyone says he is.

I'm kind of glad they haven't hit it big. Sometimes it's nice to keep a few good bands to ourselves! ;)

By the way, one of their songs has been translated into Latin and is hanging up in the languages building here at my university. And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead seems to be alive and kicking around here, just not huge stars.

*Damn typos! :mad:

Last edited:
i like them. i think the new album is a bit better than the last, although i still haven't really listened to it thoroughly. anyone want to tell me what track 1 is called? i can't read it on the cd case...

I like their stuff, although it's not something for late night listening. ;) Quite good for when you've got the place to yourself and want some loud aggressive music, though. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom