and you thought i had nothing good to say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
wow.

since the new forum arrived, there have been a severe lack of decent threads posted.

the abundance of lame polls is also disheartening.

i really wish someone would be a leader and post something interesting.

this used to be the most "hip" "in-crowd-ish" and "popular" forum, now please do your best to improve current conditions.

i expect nothing less.

in an unrelated topic, the election is off. i have hammered out a deal with my sole foe, and there is no longer any need for me to mount a campaign to rise up against him.

my bad.

wrong forum, this was intended for lemonade stand. what a rediculous and obscene AND unforgivable mistake.

however, it actually still does apply for this forum.

the sole intention was for ls though.

Zoomerang96 said:
in an unrelated topic, the election is off. i have hammered out a deal with my sole foe, and there is no longer any need for me to mount a campaign to rise up against him.

this is disappointing bear. you suck even more now.

the "poll thread" is the worst thing that ever happened to this place

I was hoping the novelty would wear off after a few days or even a week and it would diminish, but no, it's such a lazy and contrived way to start loads of threads that resemble nothing of even the slightest interest or amusement

I've been seeing a lot of these types of posts lately...or, at least, it seems like it. I think the solution to your problem is relatively simple. If you want threads that interest you, post them! :wink:

I'd sooner chew my own leg off than take a poll. Yes, fair points all. Still, I suppose if I really cared, I'd be posting something interesting about films/art/music/belly button lint. And I'm not, clearly. So, mmm...

poll threads are among the worst things ever.

and by the way wertsie, that whole "dont post if you dont like the thread" is utter bullshit. my posts are perfect, and to demand the same from my peers at interference shouldnt be unreasonable.

oh rats, the election is dead and i told U2AlaBama it was dormant, just waiting to burst with a vengeance.

long live bear.

Johnny Swallow said:
Great thread!

Bear-
Like when you grow up...if you ever do..
is your hope to look like HALF as bitchen as Scott in Jonny's sig?

Please tell us..
thank you
now shut ..uh sorry whatever up:huh: :lol:

DB9

Back
Top Bottom