And the USA today mid season MVP is.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
Drew Bledsoe

all you favre fans can kiss my a**

(I love brett..but the press seems to give him way too much attn.)

Arun V said:
Drew Bledsoe

all you favre fans can kiss my a**

(I love brett..but the press seems to give him way too much attn.)

...like that time Favre beat Bledsoe in the Superbowl? He got a lot of press then :sexywink:

But seriously, USAToday is not the only sports authority.

Of course, Bledsoe is probably the highest ranked right now. Both are superb, Bledsoe is proving to his old team right now that he could have taken them to the superbowl last year too, and if he were still around they might not be in a 4 game slump currently.

:)

Last edited:
diamond said:
he QBs then some ppl play guitar:sexywink:

and some ppl play guitar better than some have mastery of english

Though I will admit.......bledsoe doesn't run from defenders nearly as well as diamond runs from security...then again...woth eventually get taken down.

Last edited:
ah shut up:angry:
what do u mean by "woth get taken down" littlestar?:sexywink:

Do you mean "both get taken down" ding-dong?:p

DB9

Last edited:
diamond said:
ah shut up:angry:
what do u mean by "woth get taken down" littlestar?:sexywink:

Do you mean "both get taken down" ding-dong?:p

DB9

well..I may be typo prone..but at least my words in the right order are

So.
I forgot a word.:shrug:
Ppl know what a meant..

But what does "words in the right order are" mean anyway, Mr Half-Lingustic?

DB9

Last edited:
diamond said:
So.
I forgot a word.:shrug:
Ppl know what a meant..

But what does "words in the right order are" mean anyway, Mr Half-Lingustic?

DB9

it means I'm being sarcastic

and the correct term is "linguist"...not "linguistic"

now....if you don't have anything to say about the nfl..I suggest you run along before I have your brother deep give you a spanking.

Arun V said:

it means I'm being sarcastic

and the correct term is "linguist"...not "linguistic"

now....if you don't have anything to say about the nfl..I suggest you run along before I have your brother deep give you a spanking.
Listen to me halfstar*

You are closer to Ryan Leaf than Drew Bledsoe..
and
Jeff Garcia owns all 3 of you:sexywink:
Keep my sister deep outta this..

DB9
:dance:
now get back to studying-"Mr. Woth my words are in the right order ARE":sexywink:
Thank u
DB9

:lol:

Last edited:
Arun V said:

...unless spelling is a player.....get out of my thread
testy
arent we?:|
very well..it was looking weak, but Im out now...
Good bye-
DB9

Last edited:
Right now, there is little doubt that Drew Bledsoe is the most important NFL player to his team. He has literally carried them, and they would be nowhere near as good as they are right now without him.

After him, I would say the best QBs are Jeff Garcia, Brett Favre, Rich Gannon, and Brian Griese.

little boy blue said:

Jeff Garcia? He plays QB about as well as diamond makes sense :rolleyes:

now you are talking :yes:

LMAO ...yeah jeff garcia....I dunno what someone was smoking to put him on that list.

brian griese is having a good year....and favre is having a favre year.....but no qb is playing as well as blesoe now..hands down. he's throwing so well buffalo has the number one and number 2 recievers in the league

at this point last season buffalo wa 1-7...now they are 5-3 and almost and at the top of division ( a half game behind miami). And miami...is playin like crap.

little boy blue said:

some little bitches need some sense and respect slapped into them.. :angry:

thank u-
DB9

Last edited:
my, what an interesting lil' catfight here...

No Tom bashing..:angry: he's just in a small slump, that's all..

:heart:

33592%3B5923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239869395%3Bnu0mrj

:D

Re: my, what an interesting lil' catfight here...

Gina Marie said:
No Tom bashing..:angry: he's just in a small slump, that's all..

:heart:

:D

Small slump??

Losing 4 in a row is definitely some kind of slump. Perhaps he needs a diaper change to get his rhythm back:sexywink:

Re: I said no Tom bashing!

Gina Marie said:

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Actually he just needs to listen to me and stop hanging around w/ that Tara Reid :yuck:..he could just start hanging around w/ me instead :sexywink: :D

he needs to realize that he's a second rate quarterback...and publicly admit that it was a fluke that he won the superbowl last year..and bend over and kiss bledsoes shoes.

little boy blue said:

Are you kidding? He has a 91.5 passer rating this year while leading one of the most potent offenses in the league. Some people want to believe the 49ers are over, but they will always be one of the best teams out there.

Foxxern said:

Are you kidding? He has a 91.5 passer rating this year while leading one of the most potent offenses in the league. Some people want to believe the 49ers are over, but they will always be one of the best teams out there.
what foxxren said:)

OK...as far as QB's go...Bledsoe is tops in the league right now. Mid-season MVP...no way. That distinction clearly should belong to Priest Holmes.
Bledsoe vs. Brady, I am a Pats fan who was quite sorry to see Bledsoe go, feeling that Brady has yet to prove himself over the long haul. I think Brady will be fine, but Bledsoe is a much better pure passer, with a way stronger arm. Brady's strengths are in his quick reading and decision making. Both guys are tough as nails and driven to win.

That being said, Michael Vick is by far the most dangerous weapon in the league right now, and he only looks to improve as time goes on.

And Gina...I believe Tom has dumped Tara Reid, so go for it.

yeah, right..in my wildest dreams...

Hewson said:

And Gina...I believe Tom has dumped Tara Reid, so go for it.

Yay if he has dumped her :evil: , but honestly he's just *ahem* a bit too young for me...in his case I really wouldn't mind though :eek: :wink:

OK, sorry, back to the topic... carry on....:D

But you guys stop picking on Tom :angry:

Drew is not perfect either :madspit:

Foxxern said:

they haven't played anyone yet, except the saints who beat them. Garcia is a far cry from Young and Montana, shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.

He is average at best.

little boy blue said:

they haven't played anyone yet, except the saints who beat them. Garcia is a far cry from Young and Montana, shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.

He is average at best.

Yeah, but look at who Bledsoe has been beating up on. Minnesota and their non-existant defense, Detroit, Houston, and the Jets. The only good team they've beaten is Miami, and that was when they didn't even have Jay Fiedler.

I'm not saying Garcia is anywhere near as good as Montana or Young. I still think Montana is the best QB ever. But Garcia has huge potential, especially throwing to J.J. Stokes, Terrell Owens, and Tai Streets.

Back
Top Bottom