And the USA today mid season MVP is.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
diamond said:

How many superbowls did Moreno win?:huh:
My point was winning it all..
You have to be a "jack of all trades" QB to win the big one..
DB9
C'mon that one's too easy to debunk:
Non-moblie QB's that wone the big one recently:
Kurt Warner (only beat Marino in the 40 by .1 seconds, 27.78 to 27.88 :D )
Troy Aikman(did he ever have to scramble in 3 Super Bowls?)
Trent Dilfer
Phil Simms

diamond said:
Scramblerrs are still funner to watch and more inspiring:yes:

I think it CAN be more entertaining as long as the QB isn't a wuss and decides to do that feet first slide all the time. I think that's a terrible rule. If you run....you are a player like anyone else.

diamond said:
Scramblerrs are still funner to watch and more inspiring:yes:

True, but aside from Steve Young, who was still excellent in the pocket, a scrambler has yet to win the Super Bowl. The closest was Steve McNair taking the Titans to the championship in 2000. Don't get me wrong, I think the running QBs are the future of the NFL. But until Vick or McNabb or someone like them can win it all, the pocket passers will still be around.

Arun V said:

I think it CAN be more entertaining as long as the QB isn't a wuss and decides to do that feet first slide all the time. I think that's a terrible rule. If you run....you are a player like anyone else.
Agreed:|
Youre thinking -"Hey wrong sport -this is football not baseball, homeplate is nowhere in sight":angry:

DB9:adam:

diamond said:

Agreed:|
Youre thinking -"Hey wrong sport -this is football not baseball, homeplate is nowhere in sight":angry:

DB9:adam:

right on brother

300 yards passing for drew today=excellent.
4 interceptions=terrible..

if he would learn to run and scramble instead of insisting throwing the ball, he would be more successful.

scrambling/running/and passing qbs are the wave of the future.

sorry for your loss today..

diamond:|

Back
Top Bottom