And suddenly I woke up one day and found...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we let DiamondBruno9 back in as a premium member carte blanche'?

• Yes, i say we need diamond's vigor and personality to be included in all fourms for free!

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • No, diamond please get over yourself, post nicely pay up and shut up

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • diamond is the cat we need and should be given a lifetime free membership to Interference.Com postin

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Who is diamond?

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
...while trying to post in one of the subfourms..I was told I couldn't as I was not a premium member .

What is one to think?

Please vote in the above poll with your truest feelings on how the situation should resolve itself.

thank u
:angry:
db9

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/index2.html

Attachments

• diamonddavesmile.jpg
    diamonddavesmile.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
People may interpret your inability to post in a subforum as the reason you SHOULDN"T be given carte blanche status,

I think you should go back to the drawing board and come up with a new marketing campaign for this idea

the houndstooth jacket is a nice start though

I vote for: What the hell are you talking about you doofus? It says Premium Member above your avatar! :angry:

:wink:

martha always seems to help me with my seasong senectitude and all things carpe diem:drool:

Last edited:
martha said:
Dave?

Cool?

:scratch:

FitzChivalry said:
(I know who you are though. You're the guy with the cool Radiohead t-shirt that I also have and wore to the TV On The Radio/Massive Attack show on Sunday that I was telling you about.)

No. I'm talking about Zoney! I talked to him at the BAW/Sicy Birthday Bash.

I have no idea who Diamond Dave is . . . because I'm a newbie! :lol:

FitzChivalry said:

(I know who you are though. You're the guy with the cool Radiohead t-shirt that I also have and wore to the TV On The Radio/Massive Attack show on Sunday that I was telling you about.)

:wink:

See, knowing/meeting me totally makes you not-newbie though! You even get credit if I like you...so add points their for ya!

High five yourself!

:D

Back
Top Bottom