and people think U2 Fans/Plebans are Crazy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I couldn't decide if this would fit in better with Pleba or LS, but it's so funny, I thought the LS crowd would appreciate it....

We have this total nutbar woman who knits blankets for the cats here at the Humane Society (some of which we discovered had pubic hairs in them!). She is REALLY nuts, and writes us "letters" on a regular basis. Nothing she says makes any sense, it's in all capitals and isn't even legible, with words upside down on top of each other, and sentences that go around and around and around so you can't read a word she's saying...it gives you a headache trying to discern it. Today we could read a few sentences obsessing about university courses, the government, a "falsified medical profile" and she is "more than usually employable".

Today she sent us her lunch menu from a "ward" no idea where, ordering milk, chicken noodle soup, crackers, sweet pickles and canned peaches. She included photos of cats, and a shack with half the roof missing. She's like something in a murder/suspense thriller movie!

But this is the point of this thread...basically, she is OBSESSED with Lawrence Gowan (Gowan is a Canadian rock star who was famous in the 80s). And she is always writing to us about him, and today she said "Lawyers have blocked a potential marriage between me and Lawrence Gowan - Gowan refuses even my offer that we live together and get to know each other and try to agree on terms...lawyers are sticking their nose in the vaginal preference are able to marry without a psyciatrist's permission over 18 without my parents' permission I wrote letters extensively..."

and then it is totally scrambled and illegible except for "people are stupid" and "he can't spell worth beans" and "sociology degree"

YOWZA!!!! Poor Gowan!
:no:

I wonder if U2 ever has to deal with stuff like this......I think I'd better wash my hands after handling this letter! :coocoo: :yuck:

daisybean said:
:crack:

That is a bit crazy...is she in an institution or under some kind of supervision, so she doesn't hurt anyone or herself?

A bit crazy? I think it's a LOT crazy! :laugh:

I have no clue where she lives or if she really is being taken care of, there is no return address...

Re: Sorry, I just don't see the humor in this

daisybean said:
Well I hope she is somewhere getting care.

I agree. We get letters like this (and MUCH worse) ALL THE TIME. It's really sad.

Mrs. Edge said:
today she said "Lawyers have blocked a potential marriage between me and Lawrence Gowan - Gowan refuses even my offer that we live together and get to know each other and try to agree on terms...lawyers are sticking their nose in the vaginal preference are able to marry without a psyciatrist's permission over 18 without my parents' permission I wrote letters extensively..."

and then it is totally scrambled and illegible except for "people are stupid" and "he can't spell worth beans" and "sociology degree"

:ohmy: :eyebrow: :huh: :der: :scratch:

Okay...she lost me when it got to "lawyers are...".

She has...issues...yeah...:coocoo:

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge
I wonder if U2 ever has to deal with stuff like this

I sincerely hope not...

Angela

Ewwwww and double ewwww..we must do that in pairs you know. My question would be what on earth do you do with that tidbit of information once you receive it...do you pass it along to the board of directors in charge of large donations..or do you go outside and hand it to the first homeless person you see outside the shelter and tell them to go give it to the secretary at the chief of police's office..I mean really...dont tell me you read that, put it back in the envelope and go on to the next donation letter.

And exactly what thoughts permiate through your brain ther next time you receive a letter that has the same return address on it , as Im sure they arrive on a weekky basis.

Please tell me you refer this woman to Dr. Phil...please.....

uhhhhhh Im speechless at this woman's creative writing abilities..does she write for PLEBA fiction...:lol:

There was someone crazy like that who used to write letters into the bank I worked at. Needless to say, his financial matters are taken care of by someone appointed to him by the courts.

Melon

Yes, I saw that movie at the Toronto Film Fest....it was excellent!

Whacka, the people on our board are crazier than this woman! We have no return address or anything like that, we just dispose of her letters. I hope she is being taken care of...but the lunch menu indicates she is hospitalized somewhere. I hope so!

...interesting to say the least..I dont think Id be able to with clear conscience just toss letters such as those aside..very troublesome..Id hate to find out she was the cook at that institution in her spare time...those poor patrons...

...okay just too too bloody wanked for me...and Ill never be able to look at Gowan the same again...man.....:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom