And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
baby move that big ass round so I can work on that zipper, baby.

I guess Prince isn't going to be welcome in the Anti-Sex Interference, huh?

The Purple One wants YOU!

prince_of_persia_prince.jpg

:hmm: I've never really thought very much about Prince...I like those of his songs that I've heard, and I would have seen him live if anyone would have gone with me...

Schmeg said:
:hmm: I've never really thought very much about Prince...I like those of his songs that I've heard, and I would have seen him live if anyone would have gone with me...

same.

Schmeg said:

Same here.

On a random note I just addressed a box with a Sharpie that the smell is quite pungent. I wonder is it the sharpie itself or the combo of the box and the sharpie. :hmm:

Sharpies are usually pretty smelly, maybe you've discovered a lethal combination. :ohmy:

:sad: I'm lost. Someone find me and show me how to get home.

:shifty: Is this supposed to be the new randoooom thread? If so, Dave you used the wrong smilie :mad:

:mac:

arw9797 said:
:sad: I'm lost. Someone find me and show me how to get home.

:shifty: Is this supposed to be the new randoooom thread? If so, Dave you used the wrong smilie :mad:

:mac:
Welcome home to a completely different Randoom...minus the :mac: smiley...

Schmeg said:

Welcome home to a completely different Randoom...minus the :mac: smiley...

:shifty: ok

:tsk: :shame: I should have made sure Dave knew that :mac: was our mascot last night before saying he could be an official member of randoom. :mad:

:sexywink: just kidding

:)

I'm super stressed about the whole collector's edition that is now OUT OF STOCK on amazon. Best Buy has a "limited" edition but no collector's edition. It really needs to be next Tuesday at around 11:00 AM when I can go to lunch so I can stop stressing. I'm going to be mad as hell if I can't get it because Amazon.com put my order as "out of stock" now :mad: :madspit:

and on a completely different note....I signed my lease tonight :drool: :drool: :drool: AND they couldn't figure out how to do my lease term and payments in their computer even though they advertised it so instead they said I could do a 12 month and still get 2 months off. That knocked my payment down another $16 a month :drool: I'm so under budget of what I planned over the summer when I decided to move. :sad: = tears of joy.

Schmeg said:
I'm stressed that it doesn't have Fast Cars on it. :crack:

I just downloaded it but haven't listened yet. I also downloaded the live performance from today but I'm not listening until next week. It's so painful but it'll be worth it next week when I unwrap that CD in the car :drool:

I'll listen to Fast Cars though since it's not on the album....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom