And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to go to work for me? :hyper:

Or everyone go shopping at my store so it's really, really busy and the day goes by really fast!

Gwen Stefani's new song is kinda weird...

I am definitely labeled a "difficult customer" by Amazon now. :laugh:

I think I just sent a pm without being done...:hmm: I went back to say something else but there might be an incomplete thought...

What should I eat? I'm suddenly starvin!

shari schultz said:

What did you do?:eyebrow:
I ordered both Vertigos and they weren't gonna ship them until January!! So I sent them an e-mail that January wasn't acceptable and I might have lied and said they were a Christmas present. :shifty: So they wrote back and apologized and said they'd upgrade my shipping free of charge, and my new delivery date was the the 24th of this month.

I got a very detailed e-mail tonight that they have shipped one of the cd's, that I have only been charged for that cd, I wouldn't have to pay shipping twice, and the next one would arrive by the 24th. It could have been me saying, "This isn't usually our policy, but this is what I can do for you today" to a customer.

:reject:

But I should have one of them TOMORROW!!! :hyper: Theraflu, the new album, and Vertigo all on the same day! I might explode! :wink:

so would I be a big loser if I paid $9.00 for next day delivery on Best Buy right now? :scream: It's onsale so with the $9.00 it's only a few $ more than what I remember it being on amazon. But then what if I pay the $9.00 for next day delivery and it's in the stores on Tuesday? :crack:

arw9797 said:
:scream:

*still figuring out where and if I should order the collector's edition or take my chances on Tuesday :coocoo: *
I don't have to work til 12 on Tuesday so I will be at Best Buy as soon as it opens...I'll find out from Jim when that is...at that point I could call you at work (I have your number in my phone still) and tell you what they have and possibly even pick one up for you if you want!

^

No I bitched and they rushed it to me. :reject:

Edit: Were you talking to me? :shifty: Now that I think about it that must have been for Amanda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom