And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: I look 3 months pregnant right now. It sucks being a girl!

Kariann said:
Ok the Clinton thing is on CSpan3 which I do get.

I can set the VCR upstairs and the one downstairs to tape it. I can send one of you a tape if you can copy it for the other since I dare not disconnect the one downstairs.

Ok I do not think I get that channel. I get cspan but I don't know if it's cspan 3 :huh:

Since you are going to tape any MTV2 stuff why don't you just wait to send it until that's on too???

No trouble :)

If there's anything I can do to host any clips from over there when you have them I'll do my best to squeeze them on my site.

I have 55Mb of space to play with and if there are any bandwidth constraints/limits then NTL sure haven't told me what they are or put them on their site! :laugh:

I feel I'm getting away with blue murder right now because Dave Gorman served 4Gb in 15 minutes or so when he started hosting his recordings from the 64kbps Radio 1 webstream last night!! :ohmy: :lol:

I'd like to be able to put my Hall Of Fame WMV vid back up but it just won't fit :sigh:

why did they play that Nirvana song in the middle? :yuck: That is one band I never ever got into. :tsk: The only song of theirs I ever liked is a David Bowie cover and his version is better anyways.

Kariann said:

I kind of planned on doing that. :wink:

you have to understand that I deal with broker's all day long that want me to do stupid things like taping one show and then sending it out and then the next day taping another show and sending it out. Ok not really but you get the idea. I have to remind them to be patient and wait a few minutes instead of wanting it all NOW. So for a moment I thought I was a work I guess trying to coordinate.

What time is the Bill Clinton thing on?

arw9797 said:

you have to understand that I deal with broker's all day long that want me to do stupid things like taping one show and then sending it out and then the next day taping another show and sending it out. Ok not really but you get the idea. I have to remind them to be patient and wait a few minutes instead of wanting it all NOW. So for a moment I thought I was a work I guess trying to coordinate.

What time is the Bill Clinton thing on?

I went to program the vcr downstairs and on the site it said noon but I had to set to tape starting at 10am because it's listed under block titled Current Events that starts then and runs till 4pm so it should be in there somewhere.

I have a muscle twitch in my calf. It's really pissing me off. :mad:

Everyone finds the years' supply of Theraflu hilarious. Everyone is getting Theraflu from me this year! :evil:

My dad is running some crazy-ass virus scan thing here and it's slowing everything down. :mad:

I kind of hope he didn't poke around anywhere...like my journal which I left open when I left...not that there's anything bad in there but it's not intended for people I actually see every day...

I think I'm going to stop the virus scan and actually do things...I can run it again later.

122904.jpg

7h3|24f|u :drool:

DaveC said:
theraflu...? :scratch:
One of the many prizes the radio station showered upon me this afternoon. :laugh:

They better shower me with some trip to New York on Friday!

Okay WHY are they playing Pride while discussing Prince's inappropriate lyrics on VH1 right now? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom