And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you Jeff!! :mad:

I got throught that tme...#4 in line for Finish the Lyric. He didn't even finish the lyric!! He just said DESIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE! :madspit:

Now I'm gonna be late for work...I"m not even dressed yet!

:madspit:

Pearl Jam does, in fact, rock.

This is the best day ever! I got through on HJY to be registered to meet U2 and my Amazon order has been upgraded and I can expect my order to be delivered on November 24!!!

:hyper:

I'd better not get used to all this good luck! Somewhere there's a piano waiting to fall on my head!

:wave: Evening Randooooomers!

Walmart of all places has the collector's edition listed as the "collector's edition" instead of "limited" like Best Buy. If BB doesn't have it in the store on Tuesday I guess I'll have to find a Walmart. :huh:

:wave:

All desired details are in my latest (epic) journal entry, btw. ;)

Jim seems to think Best Buy should have it and he would know. He says he saw the ad yesterday. :drool:

Edit: Never mind, you saw it! :D That was quick!

arw9797 said:
Fast Cars :drool:

I may just have to place an order for the CD on Amazon UK. :love:
:yes: I'm planning on doing this. And buying the collector's edition Tuesday morning. And picking up my prize one on Friday and framing it or something. :D

I need to know the following information:

Is the Bill Clinton thing with :bono: and :edge: going to be on TV tomorrow?

Is there any other VCR moments aside from SNL on Saturday that I need to know about to record?

Is the radio interview from Dublin yesterday online besides the performances? If so where I can I find the interview? (I have the songs).

I'd go to ETYKIW to look but it's so *Out of Control over there right now it makes me dizzy. :slant:

*cue Schmeg to sing U2

arw9797 said:
I need to know the following information:

Is the Bill Clinton thing with :bono: and :edge: going to be on TV tomorrow?

Is there any other VCR moments aside from SNL on Saturday that I need to know about to record?

Is the radio interview from Dublin yesterday online besides the performances? If so where I can I find the interview? (I have the songs).

I'd go to ETYKIW to look but it's so *Out of Control over there right now it makes me dizzy. :slant:

*cue Schmeg to sing U2

Ok I think the Clinton thing is on one of the Cspans and there is the MTV2 thing which I'm taping for you.

If I can figure out what CSpan and if I get it I can set both vcr's to tape. I'll just need to ask my dad not to try to mess with the tv downstairs.

What Bill Clinton and Bono and Edge thing?! I haven't heard about that!

Kariann said:

If we are anywhere around when this is about to happen you will warn us to step out of the way right?

Ok I need to check up on my orders.
:laugh: Just don't walk within the radius of a piano near me.

Just tell them you need it for Christmas and they'll rush it right out to you. :wink:

I need to get ready for skating...

:drool: Finest Worksong...it's sooooo nice to be able to listen to actual music again!!!

Schmeg said:
What Bill Clinton and Bono and Edge thing?! I haven't heard about that!

:laugh: Just don't walk within the radius of a piano near me.

Just tell them you need it for Christmas and they'll rush it right out to you. :wink:

I need to get ready for skating...

:drool: Finest Worksong...it's sooooo nice to be able to listen to actual music again!!!

They are performing at the opening of Clinton's presidential library tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom