And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught 15 and the station it was on only really comes in in my car, I had to do some funny things with my radio antenna and then curse any airplane that went over my house once I got in the house.

:hyper: I'm downloading the show! I'll share on AIM if anyone's interested!

I love this place sometimes! As soon as I heard it on the radio and it registered that it was really, really Bono talking, I knew someone would have it up as soon as it was over!

I'm completely obsessed with Sometimes....from SNL. Am I going to be disappointed with the album version of it? Or is it going to make me :drool: & :faint: like SNL? Oh yeah and it's close enough to Tuesday so who wants to hook me up with the album version of the song? I know you have it! :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm completely obsessed with Sometimes....from SNL. Am I going to be disappointed with the album version of it? Or is it going to make me :drool: & :faint: like SNL? Oh yeah and it's close enough to Tuesday so who wants to hook me up with the album version of the song? I know you have it! :mad:
I have it if you want to be dirty. All of this can be yours! :evil:

I bawled my eyes out when I was listening to it in the dark on my headphones the other night. You won't be disappointed.

AIM now if you want to be drrrty!

holy crap that krock thing was HUGE! I think I'm going to wait to listen to it and burn it on a CD later. My computer is goofy enough as it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom