And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
and on a completely different note....I signed my lease tonight :drool: :drool: :drool: AND they couldn't figure out how to do my lease term and payments in their computer even though they advertised it so instead they said I could do a 12 month and still get 2 months off. That knocked my payment down another $16 a month :drool: I'm so under budget of what I planned over the summer when I decided to move. :sad: = tears of joy.
:applaud: :hyper: :dance: Happy New Lease Day!! That's so great, if you don't love the place you're not stuck there a few extra months!

Party at your very own place! :D

Queen Bee said:

Me too. :mad:

I'm almost considering buying the UK box set. Nearly less than a week to go and I'm still undecided on what versions of the album I'm going to buy. :crazy:
I figured I would end up with 2 but I don't want 2 without Fast Cars...and I don't want a DVD that won't play on my non-computer-dvd player...:crack:

Schmeg said:

:applaud: :hyper: :dance: Happy New Lease Day!! That's so great, if you don't love the place you're not stuck there a few extra months!

Party at your very own place! :D

a year ago today was the worst day of my life. I never would have thought that I'd finally get my own place to live....today. It's kind of fitting I guess maybe that it would be on November 16.

Queen Bee said:

I never thought about that! :censored:!

I think it's going to be a US box set + the UK import CD for me then. :hmm:
That seems like the best idea...if friggin Amazon.uk will ship sooner than August of 2897! :mad:

arw9797 said:

a year ago today was the worst day of my life. I never would have thought that I'd finally get my own place to live....today. It's kind of fitting I guess maybe that it would be on November 16.
It's like someone was pulling for you. :hug:

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: I'm confused...you've never heard Fast Cars?
Nope...only
Vertigo
COBL
ABOY
and
LAPOE.

I'm still mostly pure. :angel:

Vertigo is on the radio right now! :dance:

Schmeg said:
Do I want to hear or should I be strong?

:crack:

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=D69F749BE3EDF535ADC1E04AB0A7B0AE

dododo.gif

Those fast cars will do you no good.

Actually they will. In the words of my professor, "listen!!"

Actually, his word was, "Drink!!"

Hello Hello!

Schmeg said:

Nope...only
Vertigo
COBL
ABOY
and
LAPOE.

I'm still mostly pure. :angel:

Vertigo is on the radio right now! :dance:

I'm way more pure than you! But this song isn't on the album ( :rant: :mad: ) so it's safe!

ok the part about being in the desert to dismantle an atomic bomb :love: I love it!

you know I totally didn't get the Stories For Boys reference in Vertigo until someone pointed it out in Pleba....I'm disappointed in myself :tsk:

:shame: I'm a bad obsessed U2 fan! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom