And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: don't forgot about the other stills I want :) I really think you have what I'm talking about on tape. I can't imagine I would have skipped over that documentary. :huh: If you have it I just want the part with B. It's a riot :D

Queen Bee said:
I posted 164 stills of the SNL performance at PLEBA. I think my eyeballs are going to fall out of my eye sockets any second now. :crack:

holy crap!

I don't think I moved at all last night. I was so tired and I don't remember a damn thing from the time I turned the light off until about a half hour ago. I never sleep like that but I needed it. :yawn:

I should start to clean up and pack....

:yuck: I just cleaned out the drawers under my bed.

I have such an incredible mess in my room and my dvd player will not play the new CD I just made so instead of blasting my stereo like I wanted I'm using my tiny little CD player that makes everything sound like crap :grumpy: But I guess crappy sounding U2 is better than no U2 at all.

for anyone wondering if I figured out my Collector's Edition dilemma...since Best Buy is only going to have 30 per store I decided to order it and pay the $9.00 for next day shipping so I'll have it on Wednesday...:shifty: I BETTER have it on Wednesday!!:mad:

I'll probably buy a copy on Tuesday. Even though I can easily make myself a copy when I get mine in the mail it won't kill me to have several copies laying around...

I just accomplished a ton of stuff in the last hour but it doesn't look like it.

:reject: and I took pictures of my mess that I'll upload later. It's scary....

:faint: I was in my car...I pulled into the driveway...I pressed eject on HTDAAB...and Bono was talking on the radio! :drool: I love when that happens! I just happened to have the right station on!

Someone in EYKIW is making mp3's! :hyper:

It's the thing in New York I should be at right now if it weren't for Jeff from Warwick...Bono is totally singing along with himself while they play the songs. :laugh: :heart:

"This is the part coming up...do you think this could be a hit?"
~Bono

Kariann said:
If you get the copy first will you share?

:D
You bet! :D This must be shared! I want to :hug: Bono right now!!!

EEEEK static!! I just barely get this station...I think Edge is singing right now!!

They ran out of time like 5 minutes ago! :lol: Larry just kept talking!

Okay now that that's over perhaps I can say hello hello to my family and then write pm's without saying the same thing in 2 different messages. :wink:

BRB...the hunt for mp3's starts now! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom