And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

That was me this morning. Don't know why. I was fine when I woke up, but as soon as I stepped into work:mad: :mad:

If I could have bitten myself in the ass, I would have.
^A little saying courtesy of mom:heart:
:lol: Well you had to get up at unnatural times! People should not shop at 6am, that's insane.

I fell asleep watching School of Rock...but I fall asleep watching everything so that doesn't mean anything.

I just went to the home page to see my Scans thread under Active Threads. :reject:

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!!

Amanda is gonna kick your ass when she gets home!

:hmm: There are some lovely stills and :drool:worthy gifs in Pleba from the randomly shown Making the Video, SNL is on in just a few minutes (in our times zone, anyway), and I have led Kariann down the path of darkness and she is streaming HTDAAB for the second time in two days. I think that catches you up!

I'm feeling better now...

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to buy HTDAAB on Tuesday. I have to work Monday and Tuesday night which means I am going to be sleeping during the day on Tuesday :hmm:

Maybe you can have someone buy it for you and it can magically appear in your house! :hyper:

Print out a picture from Best Buy.com or something. :wink:

The first song they did was very good! :hyper: The SNL camera man doesn't get that he has to move the camera all the way in when Bono beckons him...

yeah me too big time. If I didn't think Edge was so damn adorable I'd never go into that place anymore. I'm tired of feeling like I've been transported back to jr high. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom