And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

And it just might replace the boring cover of the HTDAAB CD jacket come Tuesday. :wink:

Aw, yay. :happy: I feel honored!

I don't think the box set comes with an album sleeve, so I'm good. Unless I decide to buy just the album as well. In that case, I'd have to stuff something in it to cover up the hideousness of that picture. But, unfortunately, there are no money trees growing in my garden. :(

:( :( :( :( :(

That smiley looks so forlorn.

OMFGWTFABCDEFG! 79 posts to go 'til I reach 1000!

*feels self-important*

Will you start a whole thread about it when you do? :hyper:

Edit: My sincere apologies to anyone who has...I am a sarcastic bitch sometimes.

Thanks for humoring me. :wink: Apparently I am whiney sometimes too.

Time for bed! :wave:

arw9797 said:
my computer is being slow and goofy lately. I wonder what that means. I can't handle another clearing of the harddrive.......
:no: Back everything up, quick, just in case!!

I just bought Spin :drool:

I also bought a computer desk that I love and it was totally an unexpected find. I'm glad I shopped around. It was on sale too :drool:

ok I'm super upset now....

there's a listening/cd release party at one of the Irish pubs downtown on Monday between 10 PM and 2 AM :sad: I want to go! I'd go alone if it wasn't downtown and there's no way I could find anyone to go with me on a work night to buy a CD at midnight :sad: :sad: :sad:

I cleared my temporary internet files last night. :wow: what a difference that makes. I haven't done that since last year. It so much faster now :drool:

I'm in such denial that U2 is going to on SNL tonight, a new album will be out, everything else. Those damn tour tickets better go on sale soon so I can plan because it's stressing me out. It doesnt' help matters when I go into a music store to see if they have any of the new singles and they barely have any U2 at all right now. That means there's tons of people wanting U2 stuff too :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I dont' think anyone in this world thinks that my time is important at all. I just got a call saying that A was LEAVING at 3 not picking me up at 3 like she said in her email. She lives 45 minutes away :madspit:

an hour later and I'm still here. I had a lot to do today and I needed to do some of it online so I came home earlier than I wanted too. I could have stayed out 2 hours longer......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:hyper: My Amazon UK order has been dispatched!!! :hyper:

What day is it, Saturday? I should have the Vertigo DVD and the UK CD Tuesday or Wednesday! :D

arw9797 said:
ok I'm super upset now....

there's a listening/cd release party at one of the Irish pubs downtown on Monday between 10 PM and 2 AM :sad: I want to go! I'd go alone if it wasn't downtown and there's no way I could find anyone to go with me on a work night to buy a CD at midnight :sad: :sad: :sad:
:( If I didn't have to work on Tuesday I'd come, that sounds like fun!

arw9797 said:

I wish they were doing something like that here....I havent really checked but I dont know if I would be able to drag anyone with me either if they did.

That does it, the next time they release an album, we'll find us a party the night before and be there!

I am quite grumpy tonight. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I am less grumpy already...my moods are swinging so much today I'm getting motion sickness. :rolleyes:

My computer was just doing crazy things and I had to restart. :eyebrow:

Schmeg said:
I am quite grumpy tonight. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
That was me this morning. Don't know why. I was fine when I woke up, but as soon as I stepped into work:mad: :mad:

If I could have bitten myself in the ass, I would have.
^A little saying courtesy of mom:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom