And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking songs...I walked into Chipotle today and they were playing Summer Wine :drool: I was so happy Amy hadn't gotten there yet because she would have flapped her gums non stop while the greatest voice on earth was playing in the speakers :mad:

She got there after the song was overwith :)

arw9797 said:
:reject: all the randooom lit terms made me want to download En Vogue :shifty: The hardcore Kiss fan I was back then I had to be a closet En Vogue fan or people would point and laugh. I remember all the cold ass mornings driving to school in my crappy Dodge Shadow that I thought was the coolest thing in the world....blasting En Vogue.

I just downloaded Don't Let Go...:drool:

:shifty:

:eek: I need some Bono love after that one...
I had the Funky Divas cd...I sold it back to Strawberries before Memphis, though.

I have learned to block people out while they're talking over U2. It's rude but necessary.

Well I personally find it offensive to talk over U2 to begin with so if someone thinks I being rude for not listening TOO BAD!!!

Speaking of U2...I had to call someone at work today and I was put on hold and Pride was playing instead of crappy muzak! :hyper: It was just oh ooh ooo how ever the hell you want to call it part at the end but I was near tears. It was a long day and to hear the voice....:sad: = tears of joy.

arw9797 said:
:sad: = tears of joy.

joytears.gif

I'm bored. :|

arw9797 said:
Well I personally find it offensive to talk over U2 to begin with so if someone thinks I being rude for not listening TOO BAD!!!
They were already being rude by talking over them! :tsk:

I need to scan more of the booklet soon! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

I need to scan more of the booklet soon! :hyper:

:ohmy: YOU HAVE SCANS?!?!!?!?

WHERE ARE THEY????!?!?!?! :hyper:

:shifty: wait nevermind. My pure eyes can't take it. I'll go blind.

No just kidding....I think I'm happy to go blind ( ;) ) right now. Where are they?!?!?! TELL ME!!!!!!! :mad: I need to see it!!!!!

But I don't want to see or hear anything until Tuesday!!!!!!!! :rant:

:scream:

:crazy:

and I wonder why my family thinks I'm a weirdo.....:shrug:

remember that dude I went out with last year? No...probably not. If you blinked you would have missed it...Well he's the one I met on that dating service that I rarely look at. I just looked and I saw a picture of a guy and thought :ohmy: he's cute. I clicked on his profile and it was the same dude! He just changed his profile picture but he had the other pictures up. So now it'll show up in his profile that I looked at his profile :mad: I would have gone out with him again and I thought he was going to call me again....but I think his attempted hug and by backing up might have had something to do with that. Plus I was :drool: ing over someone else...:shifty: But I just saw that someone else not too long ago and I wanted to punch him. :mad:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: YOU HAVE SCANS?!?!!?!?

WHERE ARE THEY????!?!?!?! :hyper:
Not posted yet, I have to finish them. :evil: They'll be in Pleba as soon as I have them all scanned and properly cropped. :D

Gotta scan! I might pop in when I'm downstairs...but I have a lovely new CD to listen to while I scan! :D

Oh dammit he's already home :mad: No scanning tonight...do you think a teaser would be all right until I can finish tomorrow? :slant:

Queen Bee said:
This is your best piece of artwork EVER:

pict1292.jpg

It's still on my wall. :drool:

:combust:

Yay. :happy: That one was my baby!

And yay, you still have it on your wall. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom