And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
Damn you Jeff!! :mad:

I got throught that tme...#4 in line for Finish the Lyric. He didn't even finish the lyric!! He just said DESIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE! :madspit:

Now I'm gonna be late for work...I"m not even dressed yet!

:madspit:
:lol: Ironically...this guy won this morning. He was REALLY excited so I'm glad it was him and not some loser who just happened to be caller 9.

Have a beautiful day, Jeff! :wave:

arw9797 said:
what's with the "U2 tickets" thing at the top? :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
It freaks me out that it says SOLD OUT U2 TICKETS. :crack:

But it can't be sold out yet...right?

fah said:
The mini fahs are going for a sleepover at their Uncle and Aunt's place tonight (my brother and his wife). They are all packed and ready to go. I let them pack their own bags :laugh:
:cute: They're gonna come home all mismatched or in summer clothes...that's why my mom always packed for me...

Schmeg said:

:lol: Ironically...this guy won this morning. He was REALLY excited so I'm glad it was him and not some loser who just happened to be caller 9.

Have a beautiful day, Jeff! :wave:

:laugh:

:laugh: My mom is telling my aunt about going to the radio station this morning.

Mom: She knew what state was next to Mississippi- Arkansas!
Meg: ALABAMA!!! :mad:

Schmeg said:

It freaks me out that it says SOLD OUT U2 TICKETS. :crack:

But it can't be sold out yet...right?
Maybe they are just anticipating possible future scenarios because Propaganda is gone?:shrug:

:lol: Kariann, delete some pm's! And IM me when you get back!

Anyone who is feeling weak about listening to HTDAAB...there will be a celebratory :drool:fest in about 15 minutes on Instant Messanger!

shari schultz said:

Maybe they are just anticipating possible future scenarios because Propaganda is gone?:shrug:
Maybe they are anticipating the mental health leave of absence I want to take from work and they're helping me.

holy shit!

arw9797 said:
QUIT SPAMMING ALL OF MY INBOXES WITH YOUR DIRTY SUGGESTIONS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My pure ears can't take it! :angel:

said ARW before she opened the pm's....

I'm done spamming all your possible inboxes now...I think.

said Schmeg in a pm....

:faint: we really do share a brain. I seriously just read this and was all set to tell you to stop trying to lure me in with The Edge smilie and then I read a pm where you said the same damn thing I did.......:eek:

has anyone seen Thanksgiving in 60 minutes with Rachel Ray? I seriously think she deserves an award for being able to talk for 60 minutes straight without taking a pause :|

Classic RR quote:

"Where I'm from in the Appalachian Mountains we use apples for everything . (note the stress on everything and use a classic RR hand gesture). We're apple pickin' people...." And holy alliteraion with the p's that she stressed in the apple pickin' people part of it. :crack:

Last edited:
Actually by your last post we were having a joint panic attack about the Making the Video. :shifty:

There are stills in Pleba! :love:

arw9797 said:
QUIT SPAMMING ALL OF MY INBOXES WITH YOUR DIRTY SUGGESTIONS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My pure ears can't take it! :angel:
:lol:

I think I apologized for that somewhere!

:macdevil:

Re: holy shit!

arw9797 said:

said ARW before she opened the pm's....

said Schmeg in a pm....

:faint: we really do share a brain. I seriously just read this and was all set to tell you to stop trying to lure me in with The Edge smilie and then I read a pm where you said the same damn thing I did.......:eek:
:laugh: Collective Brain Moment! Gotta love them!

arw9797 said:
has anyone seen Thanksgiving in 60 minutes with Rachel Ray? I seriously think she deserves an award for being able to talk for 60 minutes straight without taking a pause :|

Classic RR quote:

"Where I'm from in the Appalachian Mountains we use apples for everything . (note the stress on everything and use a classic RR hand gesture). We're apple pickin' people...." And holy alliteraion with the p's that she stressed in the apple pickin' people part of it. :crack:
That sounds just fantabulous. :| Did she use EVOO on anything?

*stops quoting and replying to everything*

Schmeg said:

That sounds just fantabulous. :| Did she use EVOO on anything?

"I'm just going to use a little EVOO...you know, extra virgin olive oil..." :crack: I love how she reminds people what EVOO is. :der: Why even call it EVOO if she's going to inlcude the extra virgin olive oil part? :der:

Schmeg said:
:mad: Either use an acronym or don't.

thank you....:reject: I couldn't think of the word I wanted to use.

*Acronym*

"Acronym: a word formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts" ---aol research and learn dictionary.

:reject:

I remember what alliteration is but I can't remember something as simple ( :sexywink: ) as an acronym? :shrug:

:drool: alliteration :drool:

But not when RR uses it.

:love: random grammar terms :love:

Schmeg said:
:drool: alliteration :drool:

But not when RR uses it.

:love: random grammar terms :love:

I spent many mornings at Metro State (my alma matter) reading about Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. There's just no way I'm not going to catch the same sound in a sentence after that one. :crazy:

I analyzed Dr. Seuss books to death so I even catch words that rhyme inside the words rather than at the end.

Don't ask me for any examples right now, though...:shifty:

:reject: all the randooom lit terms made me want to download En Vogue :shifty: The hardcore Kiss fan I was back then I had to be a closet En Vogue fan or people would point and laugh. I remember all the cold ass mornings driving to school in my crappy Dodge Shadow that I thought was the coolest thing in the world....blasting En Vogue.

I just downloaded Don't Let Go...:drool:

:shifty:

:eek: I need some Bono love after that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom