And I know that what is here will not be here much longer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
My flight doesn't leave until next Saturday, but my mom will be here all week to help me pack, and I'll have to ship my computer to my brother on Thursday, so I probably won't be around much. I'll still have internet access this summer, but it's dial-up, so I won't be able to post very often. I'll be checking my email (agirlinthisvicinity@yahoo.com), and updating my live journal every so often.

Anyway, I'll miss you all LOTS, and will try to check in from time to time.

:wave: :hug:

:hmm: that live journal looks pretty cool, I've never seen it before...I've been looking for a good blog thing lately...I'll have to check it out

you will be missed, meggie! hopefully i can come see you because my parents are moving to England in July, so I will be there a lot more in the future. :D Best of luck!

So you?re getting ready, that sounds good. I think you are excited! You will have a great time studying and meeting Sam. :up:

Good luck.

Take care.

:hug:

We'll miss you!

Hopefully...if our postal system has done us well...there will be Ryan Adams boots waiting for you when you arrive in England! :wave:

sulawesigirl4 said:
you will be missed, meggie! hopefully i can come see you because my parents are moving to England in July, so I will be there a lot more in the future. :D Best of luck!

Yay!! :hyper: Where in England are they moving? You can come visit me in Nottingham (I'll be there after September 20th) anytime. :)

bye Meegannie:wave:

**insert my nottingham story here**...I don't think you were here and witnessed my excitement when I found out the Irish rowing team was training on the Clarence River here for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.( they're Irish...they have to love U2, eh?)
I imagined them rowing up and down the Liffey. It turned out they train in Nottingham...somewhere in Nottingham.
It has always amused me that I was married by the Sherriff of Grafton....if only it had been the Sherriff of Nottingham.
Look out for merry men in tights:)
Best wishes to you, in all that you do.
Enjoy.

meegannie said:

Yay!! :hyper: Where in England are they moving? You can come visit me in Nottingham (I'll be there after September 20th) anytime. :)

They're moving to some small place near a town called Grimsby. no idea. :huh: I think it's roughly north and on the east coast. lol. But to us Americans all driving distances within England are "short". ;)

have fun...like I have to tell you.

drink a lot of english beer for me

Back
Top Bottom