...and i know that i can make it, as long as somebody takes me to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when I was nine....I don't remember who I was in love with

but at 13 I was in love wtih Bono and my friends have thought that was weird ever since

you better get another one made of a stinky cheese because that colby jack one will last about 3.4 seconds :drool: :drool: :drool:

and thats only because it will take me 3 seconds to rip open the package :lol:

OMG, speaking of ripping open cheese packages. I bought a pack of sliced cheddar, and it was in a resealable ziplock package. My mom has trouble getting those things open initially (I don't know why, all you have to do is rip off the thing at the dotted line :shrug: ) but like, I'd already opened it and rezipped it. She came along, and somehow ripped the whole package apart when she tried to get into it :huh:

cheese :drool:

Ok, so, this episode of SNL, everyone kept talking about monica lewinsky, and I thought it was just a joke, but it really WAS her, she was on the show openly talking about....the event

Grrr...I'm so pissed off.......but I can't remember why....I was going to tell you why, but then my computer started acting up :grumpy:

Oh I just remembered. The bubble game...I've not played it in forever, and I just started tonight, and I've been playing for like two hours, and I just don't get it....the colors aren't dissapearing...I keep getting rid of them and then they come back in the next row...I think it's screwed up

U2vertigofly said:
my friend wanted me to make hima u2 playlist what do you all think:

tommyplaylist.jpg

lot's o' live stuff:drool:

Zooropa :up:

if i was making a playlist for someone, Zooropa would definetly be on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom