An open letter to Zoomerang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Dear Zoomerang,

Or whatever you go by today, I have been here at Interference for quite some time and I have one simple request. Please try harder.
I mean this. It must happen and soon. The lack of unique posting is a severe dissapointment. Repeated "Goodbye forever" and "Im not transexual anymore" used to make me grow a tail laughing (if you know what I mean). But now, its all bridge under the water Im afraid.

Damn, what I wouldnt give for a good story about shithotdogs or bad dogs. Maybe a PLEBAlike tale of the erotic escapdes of Bono and the boys during the lead up to the next tour. (I think Lemonboy took part in that).....

At any rate, I really have to be going now, I mean I cant sit here and badger the most important message board poster of all time now can I? (seems that isnt as desired a title as I once thought it)

So, in conclusion my so called friend, I pay alot of damn money to hear you nearly mankissing dear diary or impersonate Salome. So get on it old boy, I havent got all day......

Yours

Disturbednewsreader

as the most important message board member in the history of the internet, i take your measly request with a grain of salt.

do you know how hard i work for people like you? i sweat day and night, going over situations that i question might bring joy and love to message boards such as this one.

nevertheless, i'll come up with something neat really soon.

it's just hard when every single one of my threads gets at least 50 replies or more. :wink:

i have some most interesting concepts that i'll be bring to the forum in the next while. not only will girls fall in love with what i have to say, all the guys will wish they had said it first.

yes my "so called friend", i will move mountains!

proverbial mountains, but mountains nonetheless. :sexywink:

a post by EP outside of the bang and the clatter?

this must be serious business

Most important internet poster?

More like most important internet poser!! Hoho!!! Oh yeah!!! Oh snap!!!! SNAP!!!!

I apologize, that was not that funny. You've one upped me (with your birdie finger), and I've come up short yet again (Cujo, leave this comment alone). Man, I dont even try any more.

Goo goo gajoob.

EP, cujo, iluvlarrymullen, and u2popmofo all posting in a same thread again?

its enough to bring a tear to your eye

This doesn't have anything to do with any of what you've said whatsoever - hows that for repetition?- but the funniest thing I've seen on this forum was when someone accidentally wrote :sexywank: instead of :sexywink : :)sexywink:)

:lol::lmao:

such fawning
such a sick display of fawningness

I hope deathbear eats your babies

sexy wank ; )

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

yeah ...i agree with elvis

ive got a fever and the only cure is more zoomerang.

more ORIGINAL zoomerang

not things like....."ewwwwwwww...i think i wanna die and its my brithday and to russia with love...and ....ill tie you up and beat your bottom until your eyeballs cave in...." etc. etc.

come on man! be the genius we all know you can be

Basstrap said:
such fawning
such a sick display of fawningness

I hope deathbear eats your babies

You know, the next thread was to be directed at you Mr. Poopy Pants, now I guess Ill just write about Lemonboy.....

:|

ive notice occassionally bear has creative laspes for periods of time
then resurges back like a shining star:angry:

db9

diamond said:
ive notice occassionally bear has creative laspes for periods of time
then resurges back like a shining star:angry:

db9

Ah, but does bear :sexywank:? Or :sexywink : ?

Back
Top Bottom