An open letter to Zoomerang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for starters, it was i who wrote :sexywank:. it wasn't a typo, considering the i and the a are nowhere near each other on the keyboard.

secondly, i'd like to thank everyone for once again describing in rather blunt detail, their disappointment in me. i realize that every poster gets threads of this nature written for them, so i'll just take it in stride. :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, please do so while i'm still living. i'm already a year older than i was last week at this time, and i have a feeling my descent into the oblivion of time is only going to speed up.

ta.

~pavel deathbure

Last edited:
Don't worry RedShips,
my disappointment is purely sexual.
I'm not criticizing you creativity (outside the bedroom) whatsoever.

thanks
xoxooxo
Steph

oh dear...this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive seen you suggest questions....
that would mean you have some answers....

let me pick your brain...
I need to go out and get a job now , I am terrified of the interviewing process....
I get all sweaty and get red blotches all over...i know I need to wear a turtleneck but the thought of interviewing makes me weak in the knees...
what do ya suggest?

PS....I found this little radiohead cartoon thingy ...its a live version of creep...and in the cartoon..its alittle guy in an office building and he jumps out the window.

have ye seen it ?

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
for starters, it was i who wrote :sexywank:. it wasn't a typo, considering the i and the a are nowhere near each other on the keyboard.

~pavel deathbure

Ah, I see. Well, I've seen much more unlikely typos than that, regardless of the proximity of the relevant letters to one another.

Nonetheless, it was highly amusing for a minute or two! :)

carrieluvv said:
oh dear...this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive seen you suggest questions....
that would mean you have some answers....

let me pick your brain...
I need to go out and get a job now , I am terrified of the interviewing process....
I get all sweaty and get red blotches all over...i know I need to wear a turtleneck but the thought of interviewing makes me weak in the knees...
what do ya suggest?

PS....I found this little radiohead cartoon thingy ...its a live version of creep...and in the cartoon..its alittle guy in an office building and he jumps out the window.

have ye seen it ?

hmmm, i don't have any good advice on how not to be terrified. i'm paranoid about everything when i'm uncomfortable as well, so what can you do to minimalize the fear?

simple. it's a job, it's nothing more! whatever's meant to happen will, and while that might sound lame, it's the truth.

as for the radiohead thing, i've never even heard of such. how did you know i'm a radiohead fan anyway? are you my wife? sister? how does info like this get around?!

:sexywink:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmm...

this thread may actually get me to start posting in here again...

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouizy said:
hmmmmmmm...

this thread may actually get me to start posting in here again...

good. it's the least you could do for me.

mad1, i've always been peculiarly attracted to your threats, this one's no different.

carrie, how do you know what i listen to? your questions are all the more...interesting, due to the fact that up until recently i don't ever really remember conversing with you.

now, let's hold hands with our fingers. good times.

<<<poking toe into pool>>>

Is it too cold in here? Maybe I need a little help jumping in...

...been way too busy designing the tallest building in the world...

perhaps next week i'll have more time.

at the moment i'm just too busy being sexy.

I have a crush on you Zoomerang96.

No, wait. THat's not what I MEAN. WHAt i mean is that I HAVE YOU in a crush. A cattle crush, one of those metal vices where they do the branding.

You want to be branded with the Nike logo don't you Zoomerang96? DON"T YOU!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom