"An Olive Grove Facing the Sea"/Early Snow Patrol Appreciation Thead!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I have to say this is the most beautiful (underrated) Snow Patrol song out there... IT'S A GOREGEOUS SONG!! Lyrics are :drool:

If you haven't heard it download it! :wink:

I really am loving their early music here lately. Meaning before Final Straw. "Songs for Polarbears" and "When it is all over we still have to clear up".

They were so much more raw then. Don't get me wrong I love these guys now! But wish I could of seen them live doing this early stuff. You do get a taste of it on their only DVD, Live at Somerset. This came out in 2004.

Absolutely beautiful tune! One of the early songs that got me into SP back in 01. One Night is Not Enough, Batten Down the Hatch and Last Ever Lone Gunman are some other favorites from that album.

barlowdog said:
Absolutely beautiful tune! One of the early songs that got me into SP back in 01. One Night is Not Enough, Batten Down the Hatch and Last Ever Lone Gunman are some other favorites from that album.

totally agree with you there. Also, songs like: Velocity Girl, Absolute Gravity, Get Balsamic Vinegar...,Never Gonna Fall in Love Again. I could go on...:drool:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

totally agree with you there. Also, songs like: Velocity Girl, Absolute Gravity, Get Balsamic Vinegar...,Never Gonna Fall in Love Again. I could go on...:drool:

Haven't heard those songs in ages. I'll have to pop in Polarbears sometime soon. If you haven't already done so, check out Reindeer Section, another of Gary's musical outlets.

barlowdog said:

Haven't heard those songs in ages. I'll have to pop in Polarbears sometime soon. If you haven't already done so, check out Reindeer Section, another of Gary's musical outlets.

I heard about Reindeer Section. Where can I get ahold of that?? Is it downloadable? Let me know..

Thanks!:wink:

Reindeer Section is readily available. I've seen it on Bearshare and I'm sure you can download it from any P2P network. Son of Evil Reindeer is the better of the two.

Back
Top Bottom