An Intervention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha...I'm not into racing either...but it's fun to watch someone you know compete, especially when they're good! But yeah, racing as a sport never really compelled me. I'm sure it would be different if I was the one doing the racing...kicking red neck butt, hehe.

I probably won't be going as I've got a prior engagement that same weekend that I should really attend.

Michael Griffiths said:
I'm still waiting for my real woman :wink:

Oh yeah. How long has it been? Six Weeks? Sheesh, an eternally long wait for a Mail-Order Bride.

cujo said:

Oh yeah. How long has it been? Six Weeks? Sheesh, an eternally long wait for a Mail-Order Bride.

Well, Russia *is* a long way off.

It's amazing he found one named Waynia Gretzkyvitch though, isn't it? Oh wait, that was supposed to be a secret. Sorry, Michael.
:hug: :wink:

AvsGirl41 said:

Well, Russia *is* a long way off.

It's amazing he found one named Waynia Gretzkyvitch though, isn't it? Oh wait, that was supposed to be a secret. Sorry, Michael.
:hug: :wink:
LMAO!! You are too cute, AvsGirl :sexywink: Remind me never to tell you another secret! :wink:

Michael Griffiths said:

LMAO!! You are too cute, AvsGirl :sexywink: Remind me never to tell you another secret! :wink:

:sexywink: I am like a sieve, secrets pass right through me and into the public forum. That and I really wanted to say Waynia Gretzkyvitch. :hug:

You should see her! She looks just like Princess Di...oh wait, no, that's Wayne Gretzky...but she's quite stunning herself :sexywink: And as I always tell my friends and associates, she puts the "vitch" in Gretzkyvich.

PS. Don't worry about spoiling the secret...I was kind of hoping you'd spill this one :wink:
:hug:

AvsGirl41 said:
I am like a sieve, secrets pass right through me and into the public forum.

Well you're in luck... Colorado is looking to replace its retired sieve. How 'bout it?

:sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:laugh: as the world turns i tell ya. we love ya and leave ya w/in days.

Without the decency of a phone call, or courtesy of a hello as we pass by eachother at the water cooler.

Girls truly have no emotional core... they use you and throw you away like a Vancouver goaltender.

I might not be a Russian superstar, but I have feelings...

:sad:

wlfenefnfe
efmfnkjnffeknnfnfknkewnf
fenkfnekfneknfeknf
enkefnfefkew f

Chizip said:
wlfenefnfe
efmfnkjnffeknnfnfknkewnf
fenkfnekfneknfeknf
enkefnfefkew f

Russian superstar,
that is what you are.

Michael Griffiths said:
You should see her! She looks just like Princess Di...oh wait, no, that's Wayne Gretzky...but she's quite stunning herself :sexywink: And as I always tell my friends and associates, she puts the "vitch" in Gretzkyvich.

PS. Don't worry about spoiling the secret...I was kind of hoping you'd spill this one :wink:
:hug:

Well, I think it's nice to see you so happy, even if you do think Princess Diana and Wayne Gretzky look alike. :hug:

Just be careful, remember that old proverb "Russian women is like avalanche--she buries and suffocates you and only way to survive is to have big dog bring booze."

MVD, you can be my bodyguard anytime.

Especially if Griffey comes to town.

Did I miss something, is it really cold in here?

Back
Top Bottom