an interesting new iPod accessory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
From Radar Magazine
http://www.radarmagazine.com/the-wire/2005/11/14/index.php#wire_004215
iPleasure
The iPod nation silently stalks across the landscape. With white cords hanging from their ears and blank expressions hanging from their faces, the beat is their secret. Now, say goodbye to all that.

A cheap add-on will soon turn the ubiquitous iPod into digital vibrators. By connecting a “bullet” shaped device to a cord, and presumably sticking it somewhere, iPodettes will be unable to contain their joy. The rhythm will get them. Over and over again.

So don’t be surprised when your co-worker shows up pleasantly dissheveled, unloads her I-pod with a swoon and murmurs about getting “stevejobbed” again on the way home. (AM)
11_2005_ipodbrator.jpg

:lmao:

nurse chrissi said:
From Radar Magazine
http://www.radarmagazine.com/the-wire/2005/11/14/index.php#wire_004215
iPleasure
The iPod nation silently stalks across the landscape. With white cords hanging from their ears and blank expressions hanging from their faces, the beat is their secret. Now, say goodbye to all that.

A cheap add-on will soon turn the ubiquitous iPod into digital vibrators. By connecting a “bullet” shaped device to a cord, and presumably sticking it somewhere, iPodettes will be unable to contain their joy. The rhythm will get them. Over and over again.

So don’t be surprised when your co-worker shows up pleasantly dissheveled, unloads her I-pod with a swoon and murmurs about getting “stevejobbed” again on the way home. (AM)
11_2005_ipodbrator.jpg

:lmao:

Hahahaha :up:

nurse chrissi said:

So don’t be surprised when your co-worker shows up pleasantly dissheveled, unloads her I-pod with a swoon and murmurs about getting “stevejobbed” again on the way home.

I suppose this is nothing like getting Jamisoned.

That is absolutley hilarious....yet as I clicked the thread title I somehow knew it was going to be an iSexToy of some sort :lol:

I guess this takes the phrase "Is that an iPod in your pocket or are you happy to see me" to a new level

They give you the Complete Marvin Gaye on iTunes also, it'a a great deal :up:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom