An important question about piracy that must be answered!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
Does anyone have any Pirate Lego they'd like to sell or give away?

That's the PIRATE theme only.

when i was younger i was much more into the space stuff, like blacktron and what not.

i dont see why i cant crack it open over the holidays and build it all over again. its good stuff.

u2me3, your signature is excellent. great song.

U2ME3 said:
go to ebay and search Pirate Lego. there's a whole page of stuff.

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=pirate+lego

Why thank ye kindly.

However this was one of the first places I've looked. I've got eBay set up to search daily for any Pirate Lego in my area and then Email the results to me.

Unfortunately I come from a poor part of the world, where $1 here = around US$2 or ?2

For example

Something from the US costs US$10.

But wait! That automatically makes it $20 for me.
Then I've got to pay the shipping fees, which is usually another US$5 which becomes $10. So before it even leaves the seller it now costs me $30. Of course it doesn't end there. I've got to pay another $8.75 for an international money order and to top it off $1.80 for the envelope to send it.

That's almost $40.00 for what seemed like a $10 bargain. Then I've gotta wait around 8 weeks for it to be sent.

Doesn't that suck for a poor chicken without much money?

meegannie said:
I like pirate legos because they have the little parrots.

Like these?

Lego_Parrots.jpg

my daughter saw this thread and now she wants legos. lots them. :|

:lol:

Lego has really been keeping up these days. There's Star Wars Legos, Harry Potter Legos, soccer-playin Legos, movie studio Legos...

I wish I was 10 again :|

I did get to make a Lego paddle for my big in my frat recently though. I made a boat bc part of the family name is "Shipp" :tongue: I'm clever :shifty:

I remember having kind of girly Legos too...there were Cabanas and horses and swimming pools ??? I don't even know...I thought THAT was cutting edge. Now they have Legos that can basically build themselves.

Anyway.

Did anyone else have the block remover? I saved myself from so many stabbed fingers with that baby...

Lego isn't keeping up! They're commercial sell outs!
They dropped their long time themes like Castle, Town, Space and PIRATE, in favour of these newer movie themes. Why? To cash in on the films merchandising success of course.

I'll give them credit for their new Orient Expedition theme being released this year which seems like a step back to the good old days. But its still not PIRATE. Arrrrrg!

Back
Top Bottom