an extremely important announcement - MUST READ!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zonelistener:

You are truly an ASS! You really live in this clouded little world thinking you are far superior to everyone else. It's amazing, truly amazing. Enjoy your pie.

Oh My.. Can't you see this is just a battle of little insults and putdowns, It's hardly serious, just some good ol' witty banter.. Lighten up kid, it's not your little battle fest anyways. I still find it 'truly amazing' how you can jump to these enlightened conclusions about me by only reading 'posts' on a random 'entertainment only with bits of intellect interspersed' Internet Forum..

Mods, I think 'name calling' is against your creed right.. especially when one has not been provoked?.. If the HORROR can get the boot, so should Zone right? I think I read Elvis saying something about that earlier...

Anyways, no one is thinking they're superior than anyone else (Sicy, I'm sure you know your comment's not true, but you're entitled to your own thoughts), my statements on SC's latest comment stand as they are, they're not conceited, nor are they elitist, they're true.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-12-2002).]

Originally posted by Lemonite:
Anyways, no one is thinking they're superior than anyone else (Sicy, I'm sure you know your comment's not true, but you're entitled to your own thoughts), my statements on SC's latest comment stand as they are, they're not conceited, nor are they elitist, they're true.

O.K. - so it is "true" that you think Screaming Flower doesn't know what she is talking about?

You are right, you are not conceited or elitist. sorry for calling you an Ass. Hopefully I won't get booted. And Notre Dame should still be an All male college - hell, those "Chicks" have St. Mary's, right!
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-12-2002).]

Originally posted by zonelistener:
O.K.

Sarcasm duly noted, welcome to our fun and games, it's the only way to survive at times, By the way, I picked up that pie at Bakers Square, Hahaha.. figured you'd like that.. but Dr. Who, got it right in that other post.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, but it seems that you equate Internet with Serious real professional life, Which by judging from a U2 internet forum, is pretty far off base.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-12-2002).]

Hey Lemonite, where's my abuse for sticking my nose in? I am not happy with one or 2 sentences of sarcasm about me being the consience of this place. As Cartman would say: "Screw you, hippy!"

now, where was I? Oh yeah...Klodomir has a message for you 2 loved crazed lil mungbeans.

*clears throat*

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Yes, What I posted initially on this thread before my comments were hijacked...

Congratulations And Best Wishes.

Lemonite Unplugged

I love the cartman reference, Hahaha.. Finally someone else who appreciates South Park.

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-13-2002).]

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BILLY!! I know you'll take extra special care of our sister. Wait... I've already said this b4 when tarty told me the news! lmao. Ah hell. CONGRATS ALL OVER AGAIN TARTY!!! *HAPPY WARM LOVING HUGGLEZ*
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

[This message has been edited by JemEvans (edited 03-13-2002).]

Ok thats enough.

Knock it off everyone. Lemonite.. all you do is pick on other people. I read your posts.. I read your sarcasm and I read you try to make light of it but I know how to read between the lines. And dont try to tell me or Elvis how to manage the board and who to ban. the HORROR has nothing to do with this and is not even the same circumstances.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Ok thats enough.

And dont try to tell me or Elvis how to manage the board and who to ban.

Thank you.

I have never tried to tell any Mod how to run the board, my post was not a commandatory Interjection, I was just warning Zone on what I have seen Mods post before, that's all.. nothing more.

You're Welcome,

L.Unplugged

I was just warning Zone on what I have seen Mods post before
I am just assuming that you are talking about 'banning' the HORROR again

the HORROR was (pretty obviously) a handle used by an Interferencer to post things he didn't want to post with his usual handle (the majority of the mods who read his posts considered this abusing the opportunity of having multiple handles), so that handle was 'banned'

not that I think for one moment that you care about what happened the the HORROR, but still I thought I clarify

neither do I think any comment from me will change your mind about how mean we mods (so terribly mean that you feel the need to warn other people about us) are

Originally posted by Lemonite:Oh My.. Can't you see this is just a battle of little insults and putdowns
interesting

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Yes, What I posted initially on this thread before my comments were hijacked...

thanks for the congrats, but...don't you think it's a little hypocritical for you to complain about this after hijacking *my* thread?

Originally posted by Ana:
Can't this thread return to it's scheduled program?

yay!!!
icon14.gif

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
yay!!!
icon14.gif

Whoa.. I didn't start all that, It started when you complained that no one was taking you seriously (On your wedding night no less).. Which I stuck up for ya.

After that it did go downhill, but that was a collaborative effort.

L.Unplugged

It started when you complained that no one was taking you seriously (On your wedding night no less)

well, there were a few doubters, not to mention the topic of the chat room that day...
and if you're implying anything about me being online on my wedding night, if you look at the times of my posts that day, they spanned about half an hour at first, then several hours later i posted for about an hour.

ooh btw congrats to me for having my biggest post ever! 100+ replies omigor! hehe
biggrin.gif

yeees and this has been going for a week now!
umm anyway...thanks again to all the peeps who offered the kind words!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room, it's sharp and it's clear but nothing at all like the moon...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

I think I read Elvis saying something about that earlier...

I'm superior to you.
And so are my admins and mods.
Climb back in your pot of gold where the real world doesn't exist.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/
elvis@interference.com

[This message has been edited by Elvis (edited 03-18-2002).]

Originally posted by Elvis:
I'm superior to you.
And so are my admins and mods.
Climb back in your pot of gold where the real world doesn't exist.

Hahahah.. And It exists here in this forum?

I've seen ya'll flex your theoretical muscle, There's no real need to prove it to me. I don't break any of your rules anyways.

Please Change My ByLine Back.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-18-2002).]

Originally posted by Elvis:
You think it's that easy?

You obviously haven't been paying attention enough.

I never thought it such a 'game' to think about it or pay attention to, However I will have to go back and check the 'TOS' shortly, right after I scratch my ass.

Ho Well, If it makes you laugh and in the process boosts your interior integrity while making you feel 'tough', and you've got no premonition to change it, which one would hope you would, then go ahead with your 'byline changing ruse'.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-19-2002).]

I never thought it such a 'game' to think about it or pay attention to, However I will have to go back and check the 'TOS' shortly, right after I scratch my ass.

Ho Well, If it makes you laugh and in the process boosts your interior integrity, and you've got no premonition to try and battle in a game of wits and witticisms then go ahead with your 'byline changing ruse'.

L.Unplugged

Are you done editing yet?

It isn't a game... you've just annoyed the wrong person; me.

If you plan on a 'battle' with me, I must inform you that your smart ass, egotistical, trying-to-show-off remarks will not get you anywhere with me. You've already lost that battle, I don't have time to debate with you.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/
elvis@interference.com

CONGRATULATIONS!

Wishing you a happy long marriage filled with laughter, enjoyment, positivity, happiness, grace, life, flowers, and energy, oh and sex and Rock?n?Roll.
May all your dreams come true.
Will you get children?

Whenhiphop

Back
Top Bottom