an extremely important announcement - MUST READ!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You sure went fast on the relationship

Best Wishes for you both!

But just a question: Where's Gonzo?
We'd like to hear how he's feeling now that he's a taken man
tongue.gif

all i'll say is that gonzo's account is not operational at the moment.
but he says that he is extremely happy and thanks everyone who offered kind words and congratulations!
smile.gif

Of you guys hanging out of course.
The Wedding, the happy couple, etc.

rolleyes.gif
@ angelina

i'm really sad...i've always posted honest stuff on here (well except when i'm joking which i make obvious, i hope...and this is *not* the case here) and i'm just really sad that some people don't believe that we did really get married...cuz we did.
frown.gif

we can't just scan the license cuz it's full of personal stuff, and if we deleted it, all that'd be left was uhh the words "marriage license" and not much else!
biggrin.gif

Well, give us more details!

How did he propose? Or did you propose? Do you have a ring? What did you wear? Come on, spill!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
i'm just really sad that some people don't believe that we did really get married...cuz we did.

Well that seems like a waste of time and energy if this is your wedding day. I have friends here that I care and respect for but I can tell you it's the last place I'd be hanging out or worrying what people are thinking on a day as important as that. Congratulations to you two, but I must say, you have me puzzled.

i'm really sad...i've always posted honest stuff on here (well except when i'm joking which i make obvious, i hope...and this is *not* the case here) and i'm just really sad that some people don't believe that we did really get married...cuz we did.
frown.gif

What the hell does it matter.. This is an internet forum, a hobby place that people come to chat/argue/discuss U2 among other things.. Don't feel bad cuz 'people' don't believe you got married.. These are people you don't even know.. These are people who could be forty year old dirt men who are posing as high school girls..

Get off this forum for the moment and Start enjoying yourself... What does it matter what Sicy or hell.. even I say/think.. Just be sure to give Zonelistener a nice pat on the ass on your way out.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-07-2002).]

When drgnwolf1969 and I tie the knot, you won't catch us anywhere near this place for awhile!
biggrin.gif

Not that he's ever here anyway...Mr. I'm Too Busy For U2 Lately...grrrr...*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Lemonite:
These are people who could be forty year old dirt men who are posing as high school girls..

Hey now...you know that's not true...

I won't be 40 until July.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Lemonite, I dont think sicy is doing this to be a doubter for the sake of, she's more likely just surprised at the suddeness of it like we all are, but most prolly feel they dont want to ask.
I'm sure everyone is happy for the both of them.

I didnt think I said anything offensive lemonhead. You on the other hand are a pro at that. [whoops i forgot my winking smilie!
wink.gif
]

Of course I'm happy for them, just shocked initially like anyone would be.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-07-2002).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Hey now...you know that's not true...

I won't be 40 until July.
biggrin.gif

Hahaha.. That's good..

Yah.. Sicy.. No offense meant.., I just picked up the first quote I scrolled down to with words to the point I was referencing.. You know how difficult those little light laser mouse balls can be to scroll with...

Angela, Thank you for being the conscience again, Always keeping me in tow when people feel I may step on someone's toes.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-08-2002).]

Oh wow I have hardly been in the chat lately but I was there when you announced the announcement and jokingly suggested you guys got married. Miss Cleo watch out here I come.

Ok no seriously, I'm very happy for you two. I would wish luck, except I believe marriage has a nothing to do with luck but rather chemistry and work. If you're willing to work at it it will last cause the chemistry is obviously there.

So my best wishes to U 2 lovebirds.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

wow! that's amazing news, doc and khan! i wish you guys a wonderful life together! big hugs to the both of you...and yes, we want to see some pics...so hurry up!..hehe

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Originally posted by zonelistener:

And where is this pat on my ass?

(Realizes his cover is blown as the dirty old man pretending to be a teenage girl)

Oh what the hell,

*pats Zone on the ass*

*hides*

DoctorGonzo and i were married this afternoon. so haw!
tongue.gif

Did you get maried in las vegas ? Anyway, all the bestto you both.

Back
Top Bottom