An cocophony of ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Do you ever have those moments where you think you have a great idea for a movie or tv show or something like that?

I've been inspired by current events, real-life events, other movies, and history classes to start outlining and possibly writing scripts for movies and stuff.

Post your ideas here, they don't have to be some type of grand, complete ideas, maybe just a cool thing you thought of one day.

I'll post my stuff later if this thread takes off while I sleep

edit: Yeah, I didn't mean to add that "n" to make "an", big whoop wanna fight about it?

:wink:

Last edited:
I was in this mode about 3 years ago. I even wrote out a full length script before I woke up and realized I had absolutely new clue as to what I was talking about.
I had a few ideas jotted down. I even co-collaborated with someone in writing what we eventually figured out was Office Space. :sigh:

Atleast you had a good idea I love Office Space.

I'm trying to go a bit out there with my story. At my school, there's a health/life management class teacher named Mr. Smith who tells these weird stories of his life. Like how he ran over his dog with a tractor and ran 2 miles with it on his back to the vet, how his house burned down during Christmas and he saved the presents, and how he went to a 4 room wooden schoolhouse.

My friend and I were joking around and decided these stories just can't be kept secret like this, so I'm working on a screenplay about the Life of Mr. Smith. He's not only a teacher, but in a secret league of crimefighting life management teachers who fight evil, greedy republicans, and scientology.

The idea quickly sprang into a 3 movie story arc, similar to the format of the Back to the Future movies, and I'm now in the process of hamming out the details.

I also have actors in mind for the characters I'd want them to play - If anyone's interested I'll give the full details later.

I think of ideas that would've made great Seinfeld episodes. One was George thinking (for example) that today is the 6th, and a bunch of people ask him what the date is and he keeps telling people the wrong day, and it screws up things for Jerry and Elaine.

A futuristic game where the ultra-rich go to compete for wealth on an Island ungoverned but will be deported if they go bankrupt; it's my idea and I am sticking by it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom