an appreciation to................................................................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eat it once or twice a week usually. :love:

7_4_5.gif

Sesame chicken. Lo Mein. Hot mustard sauce. (Dog gets the fortune cookies.) Avec MSG, s'il vous plait.

chinese is very good...there's a chinese place across from my school that has the best bourbon chicken ever :drool: I've skipped lunch to go there before :D

Definately my favorite. I get it at least once a week.

I have been going to the same Chinese place for so long, when I call to order they dont even ask me what I want. I just say " I need to place a take out order" the response "General Tso Chicken?" They know me that well there. :laugh: :shifty:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

There are 3 Chinese restaurants in the street beside ours :drool:

Blue Room said:
Definately my favorite. I get it at least once a week.

I have been going to the same Chinese place for so long, when I call to order they dont even ask me what I want. I just say " I need to place a take out order" the response "General Tso Chicken?" They know me that well there. :laugh: :shifty:
Will be having chinese for dinner on New Years Eve :drool:

The take-out place knows me and my friend, too. :lol: Singapore Noodles and Sesame Chicken to die for :drool:

shari schultz said:

Will be having chinese for dinner on New Years Eve :drool:

The take-out place knows me and my friend, too. :lol: Singapore Noodles and Sesame Chicken to die for :drool:

:up: I like Sesame Chicken also.

My order would go like this:

1. General Tso's Chicken (I get this 90% of the time)
2. Sweet and Sour Chicken
3. Mongolian Beef
4. Sesame Chicken

Really though, I would probably like about 80% of whats on the menu! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom