Amway appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
That's right guys, I'm selling Amway now. It's the financial growth opportunity of the future. This thread is my way of brainwashing you into my cult. I hope you don't mind, because really, the rewards are enormous.

Share your appreciation for Amway here, or alternatively join me for a feel-good bonding seminar. We'll jump around and shit (not literally, haha).

Post some testimonials, please.

That will convince me, if Joan Collins from The Gold Coast can do it, so can I, right?

Right?????

Joan Collins from the Gold Coast not only can do it, she DID do it! Boy, did she ever.

Joan wrote me this short testimonial shortly before her house and all her possessions were seized by ASIO:

"Dear Amway, I am now living the good life I've always dreamed about. It's so much fun!"

Did they seize her Hyundai Sportswagon too?

You know you only need to sell $30,000AUD worth of that shit, or sign up a mere 143,216 people to get a car??????

And it's not a pyramid!!!!!!

*despite the fact that your sales ladder will closely resemble an ancient egyptian icon

I could post testimonials. Bunch of fools with a garage full of boxes of shit nobody wants tricked by the only guy who's ever going to make any money. I've known young people who fall for the speeches and get suckered in, but right now I know a 50 year old who's doing it, he's fallen for every pyramid scheme there is and still believes he's destined to be a millionaire.

Look out too, they are also going by another name. I can't think of it right now, but some jerk tried to get me involved telling me how rich I was going to get and I thought, sure, this sounds like Amway. I looked it up and found out it WAS Amway.

Does ANYBODY actually have a can of any of their stuff in your house?? I bet there's more people who have bought a bunch of band cleaner to help the high school band than this stuff.

Remember when they started the rumor that Proctor & Gamble was evil so you'd buy their stuff instead? How honest and religious of them is that? :tsk: I really pity anyone who believes they will get rich this way.

Isn't door to door selling out now? How are they doing it, online scams now?

If I get in early into your organization, Keiran, is there a chance I can be like a co-vice president of the pyramid?

They have Amway in Australia? Haha...I'm sorry to hear it. Their world headquarters is in this fairly small town in central Michigan. Very scary. :reject:

Melon

Bush and Kerry are members :shifty: it's run underground by the Skull and Bones society!

Aren't they Alticor now or something?

melon said:
Their world headquarters is in this fairly small town in central Michigan.

Ten minutes down the road from me. The founders go to my parent's church.
Scary indeed. :yikes:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Bush and Kerry are members :shifty: it's run underground by the Skull and Bones society!

Actually, it's run by two gazillionaire Dutch CRC families whose names are on EVERYTHING in this city.

EDIT: and it's Alticor, not Amway anymore.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I really pity anyone who believes they will get rich this way.

It sounds dumb, but DeVos and VanAndel started it in their garage and are two of the nation's richest now. I've always wondered how it worked, but apparently it does. And they do donate millions and millions of dollars each year, hardly a scam (let's see, we've got the DeVos Childrens Hospital, VanAndel Arena, VanAndel Museum, DeVos Hall, Richard & Helen DeVos Center for Arts and Worship (aka Grand Rapids Christian High's CAW), etc, etc...)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

...hardly a scam

The scam part of it is that you are trained to tell your trusted friends that you want to invite them over to share an exciting business opportunity that could make them a lot of money when in fact you're true goal is to sell them soap and to get them to do the same to their friends. It's a pyramid scheme and nothing else.

pub crawler said:

The scam part of it is that you are trained to tell your trusted friends that you want to invite them over to share an exciting business opportunity that could make them a lot of money when in fact you're true goal is to sell them soap and to get them to do the same to their friends. It's a pyramid scheme and nothing else.

Yeah, so? If you don't like it, say no thanks. When I think of a scam I think of something illegal. Alticor is stupid as hell, but it works!

Yeah, so? If you don't like it, say no thanks. When I think of a scam I think of something illegal. Alticor is stupid as hell, but it works!

It's not illegal, but it's unethical and the ends do not justify the means (meaning I don't care how many hospitals and museums the founders have built; the fact is, they've also made a personal fortune unethically and dishonestly, and they're encouraging others to do the same -- all to their [the founders] benefit).

*Edited for typos

Last edited:
IT works alright....IF you are on top of the pyramid and everyone else is doing the work. Do the DeVos's and VanAndel's knock on your door and sell you soap? Doubt it....becuase they have "recruited" people to sell the stuff for them while they sit back and watch. :up:

zoney! said:
IT works alright....IF you are on top of the pyramid and everyone else is doing the work. Do the DeVos's and VanAndel's knock on your door and sell you soap? Doubt it....becuase they have "recruited" people to sell the stuff for them while they sit back and watch. :up:

I guess I say, good for them! It's not a scam just because of the pyrimidal structure or the stupidity behind it. You could make the same argument for lots of things. Like eBay, I have to pay a certain percent just to list my item, I go through the trouble of listing it, selling it, and shipping it, but the person on top still makes a profit. Oh well. I choose to use eBay understanding and accepting how it works. If you don't like Alticor, don't join, don't buy their stuff, and don't use the free toiletries you get in hotels.

My parents use to sell Amway years ago. Now they just buy it.

I have used Amway anti-persperant all my life. It is the only thing that has ever worked!

To bad I can't post a photo of my dry armpits to share my experience with you all!

(No, I am not kidding :| )

iacrobat said:
To bad I can't post a photo of my dry armpits to share my experience with you all!

No need to.

When Keiran had me and other "friends" and "associates" over for lunch last week, he also invited some of his customers (guys with no shirts, as always! :sexywink: ) and had us see for ourselves exactly how effective the Amway/Alticor anti-persperant is!

Wow...one guy had gone three whole days without bathing, and he smelled as fresh as the morning dew.

I'm sold. I am hoping I can build a clientele like Keiran's so I can have similar demo-parties! Keiran is a real party animal.

Last edited:
I don't know. My parents used to sell Amway but once they learned a few things about it, they decided to get out completely.

But if it works out for you, then good luck guys! :wave:

Actually, it's run by two gazillionaire Dutch CRC families whose names are on EVERYTHING in this city.

EDIT: and it's Alticor, not Amway anymore.

Thanks, I knew it changed its name but didn't remember to what.

I know some people have gotten very rich, but like all other pyramids, the chances are so small and it preys on the hopes and dreams of the masses, the vast majority of whom will only end up with a garage full of boxes of unwanted products and owing money (this happend to a cousin and several friends that's why I'm so negative about it:( )

The thing about a pyramid is that only one person really benefits much in the end, and the plan is to keep putting people under you, all of whom will not succeed, because somebody always has to be holding it up for the man on top. The idea that YOU might just be that one who gets rich is what keeps people joining but the odds are probably greater than getting rich from the lottery and I hate to see people get shafted. It's not only this company, there are a lot of things that work the same way and people fall for them every day. That one guy I know has fallen for them all :sigh:

The thing about recruiting new members who are your friends and family is something that I don't think is right. I hate putting people on the spot, which is why I won't even push my kid's school fundraisers on people anymore.

Last edited:
Q:what's the difference between Amway and Advance Life Foods?
A:I won't send you to post a letter then.

My memory of Amway is being on my death bed ( well not quite I had just had a baby and was in the maternity ward) and the woman mopping the floor whipped out her Amway catalogue and sold me some washing powder. It was surreal, I was vulnerable, it was expensive, I bought it!!
and that scene in the movie "go"...:lmao:
:bow: Pharoah Keiran

Can i just clarify that this thread was a parody. I don't really sell Amway. Hell, I fucking hate the bastards.

And yes, we do have it in Australia.

U2Kitten said:

The thing about recruiting new members who are your friends and family is something that I don't think is right.

I agree, but that doesn't mean Alticor is a scam, it just means some people are that low.

Back
Top Bottom