Americas Next Top Model #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
totally agree this season=BORING!
It was all hyped up too.
none of these girls were exciting anyway. I did like Lisa but out of all of them now I'd have to go with Chantal even though shes conventionally beautiful and...kind of boring too.
Heather was getting annoying though.

I want Bianca to win. She's the only one who is even remotely entertaining. The others are all like this bland wallpaper that you know is there but you can't remember what it actually looked like.

Wow, I was surprised that Bianca went home and not Jenah. Maybe the fix is in for Jenah to win?

If that's the case, then I'm fine with it. I think she's a better model than Saleisha. But so is Chantal. Anyone but Saleisha winning this is fine with me.

Also, I found it really annoying with Tyra counting in Chinese over and over again.

i know how much we all looooooooove saleisha's hair, but it actually really looked cute in the previews for next week!!

i missed all but the last 5 mins of the show. i swear i'm on ancient ground with having my tv/vcr combo unit - it's pretty unreliable too!!

still don't have a clear individual i'd like to see win. :shrug:

DING DONG!

Thank god she's gone! I was worried there at the end. Jenah is the only one left who could actually be a model. I thought Chantal would have been one of the first girls to go, since she's so plain, but i guess her positive attitude has carried her a long way. I'd rather see her for another week than that evil Bianca.

As for Saleisha, i'm just trying to block her out. She's ridiculous.

Oh, and on a side note, is anyone else creeped out by Jaslene in all these cover girl commercials? The girl looks like she could drop dead from starvation any minute!

Oh, whew. I thought for sure they were setting Jenah up to get the boot. They laid the "personality" bullshit on her last week, and this week with the whole "oh, she's not cut out to be a model" bullshit.

Come on, Tyra. Like you never once cried because you were homesick. I swear ...

Oh, and what's up with Heather being Cover Girl of the week again??? After she's booted off the show?

I realize they probably take the text votes the week prior, but come on! That's just silly and makes the show look like doofuses (doofi?).

Good riddance Bianca! :yippie: Never felt so happy as I did when they announced she was outta there!

Chantal is really starting to grow on me. Have to say I wouldn't mind her taking it all. Her personality is great and I think she is starting to take some nice pictures.

Saliesha just seems to be touched by gold according to those judges :rolleyes:

Bianca gets booted off, and somewhere an angel gets its wings.

I thought Jenah ("I've Been to Paradise but I've Never Been to Me") was going to get the boot, especially after her homesick speech. I'm actually starting to like her a bit. However, I wish she'd get rid of that jacked-up weave and that ugly color. "Pee'd on Snow" blonde makes her look cheap.

Chantal is such a non-entity to me. But I'd kill for her long legs.

I'm so sick of the tongue bath Tootie gets week after week. Stop it. Over at Jezebel.com they are calling her Sonny Bono and Dora the Explorer.

And I was hoping that instead of telling Tyra how to say "1, 2, 3" in Chinese, the Chinese director was actually telling her how to say, "I have fat ass."

Golightly Grrl said:
However, I wish she'd get rid of that jacked-up weave and that ugly color. "Pee'd on Snow" blonde makes her look cheap.

But that's the hair Tyra GAVE her! How ungrateful would it be of Jenah to suggest it's anything less than fabulous?

The same thing happened to Brittany last season - they gave her the most raggedy-ass looking weave and then realized it was awful and chopped it off.

I'm watching some reruns of this season on MTV, and pre-makeover, Saleisha is really, really cute.

I seriously cannot see it past that godawful haircut they gave her. It's so bad, it's blinding me to all else regarding Saleisha.

Tootie from the Facts of Life, an albino with bad teeth and a raggedy weave, and some blonde girl who somehow squeaked into the top 3.

Oh, sorry.

Saleisha, Jenah, Chantal

:wink:

Thanks, I looked them up. I think Jenah looks like she could be the most successful model. The others are pretty but not very model-ly looking. I have seen Saleisha's hair, my God that is tragic. The picture of her on the site is so pretty, with the long hair.

Jenah looks a little rough when she's not in front of the camera, but I blame a lot of that on the nasty weave they gave her. But I like her pictures a lot.

I've also seen the Cover Girl pictures already online (darned spoilers), and I think Jenah's is the best.

But yeah - Saleisha was so cute prior to the "makeover," and now I can't see past that hair.

Chantal is nice enough, but very bland.

My vote is for Jenah. She's a good model, and I like her non-phony personality. She's one of the most real contestants ever on this show.

I saw this on the Today Show, Janice's face looks scarier than ever :slant:

msnbc.com

By Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop
updated 10:51 p.m. ET, Mon., Dec. 10, 2007

Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

Please let the record reflect, Janice Dickinson does not think Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat. Tyra Banks? Perhaps. During a Dec. 10 appearance on “The Today Show,” Dickinson told Al Roker that Love Hewitt “is a healthy, not emaciated woman.” Then she added, “You want to see someone who’s fat? I’m sorry, Tyra. Tyra Banks is fat.”

Ouch! Although Dickinson said she was “kidding,” one person who is close to Banks’ reality show, “America’s Next Top Model,” feels pretty certain that Dickinson is serious. “Janice has been looking for any opportunity to speak out against Tyra,” said the source. “She feels like she got treated like shit by Tyra when she was involved with ‘Top Model.’ I can’t believe she’d drudge up the past like this, though.”

Dickinson left “ANTM” in 2005. She was known then for her extremely sharp tongue, but according to an insider, the feud had more to do with her dislike of Tyra. “Janice just couldn’t stand dealing with her any longer. As long as she has the time and platform to throw Tyra under the bus, you can bet she will.”

Yahoo has on its opening page some short clips from tonight's show. The first one shows the girls doing that "Who do you think has the most/least potential", you know, the chance for the girls to back-stab each other. It shows Chantal badmouthing Jenah. The next clip shows Jenah messing up her lines for the Covergirl commercial.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I saw this on the Today Show, Janice's face looks scarier than ever :slant:

msnbc.com

By Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop
updated 10:51 p.m. ET, Mon., Dec. 10, 2007

Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop

Please let the record reflect, Janice Dickinson does not think Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat. Tyra Banks? Perhaps. During a Dec. 10 appearance on “The Today Show,” Dickinson told Al Roker that Love Hewitt “is a healthy, not emaciated woman.” Then she added, “You want to see someone who’s fat? I’m sorry, Tyra. Tyra Banks is fat.”

Ouch! Although Dickinson said she was “kidding,” one person who is close to Banks’ reality show, “America’s Next Top Model,” feels pretty certain that Dickinson is serious. “Janice has been looking for any opportunity to speak out against Tyra,” said the source. “She feels like she got treated like shit by Tyra when she was involved with ‘Top Model.’ I can’t believe she’d drudge up the past like this, though.”

Dickinson left “ANTM” in 2005. She was known then for her extremely sharp tongue, but according to an insider, the feud had more to do with her dislike of Tyra. “Janice just couldn’t stand dealing with her any longer. As long as she has the time and platform to throw Tyra under the bus, you can bet she will.”

Ouch indeed!!!

Pearl said:
Yahoo has on its opening page some short clips from tonight's show. The first one shows the girls doing that "Who do you think has the most/least potential", you know, the chance for the girls to back-stab each other. It shows Chantal badmouthing Jenah. The next clip shows Jenah messing up her lines for the Covergirl commercial.

Im SO ready for the finally tonight!! :)

Back
Top Bottom